Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Man of Honour
Hardcore is for noobs that can't aim..

Aim is always going to dominate regardless - someone who is quick and precise with great aim in hardcode isn't going to be troubled much by pray and sprayers.

Non-hardcore is just a crutch for people with poor reaction times, limited ability to read the game and make good use of positioning, etc.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
its a great game which for cod it seems weird saying it. at the start in mp you will get spanked. so dont get put off by that.

I had a quick go and yep spanked. 2nd game I did better with the Assault weapon. TTK is pretty low. Just need to learn the maps and figure out all the keys for things.

Soldato
Aim is always going to dominate regardless - someone who is quick and precise with great aim in hardcode isn't going to be troubled much by pray and sprayers.

Non-hardcore is just a crutch for people with poor reaction times, limited ability to read the game and make good use of positioning, etc.

I find hardcore way easier than core and HC IMO it makes you lazy..

Soldato
I had a quick go and yep spanked. 2nd game I did better with the Assault weapon. TTK is pretty low. Just need to learn the maps and figure out all the keys for things.

I was confused by the mouse 3 icon when approaching some objects. Mouse 3 button did nothing.
It was actually an indication for ‘mount’ as in leaning around corners and stuff which is by default the ‘Z’ key. I generally never bother with mount as mounting and un-mounting takes time which is better used to quick side step, crouch, prone or move - basically anything else!

Soldato
I was confused by the mouse 3 icon when approaching some objects. Mouse 3 button did nothing.
It was actually an indication for ‘mount’ as in leaning around corners and stuff which is by default the ‘Z’ key. I generally never bother with mount as mounting and un-mounting takes time which is better used to quick side step, crouch, prone or move - basically anything else!

But you'll never get gold!! :)

Soldato
Can someone explain the season pass to me?

I bought the first one, and have now bought the second one. I didn't play enough to get all the rewards from the first one but I'm loving the game and wish to show support that them caring for players first gets more money.

That being said, how does it work? What do I get if I don't complete the first season pass?

Thanks!

Soldato
Camo on the gun. One of the criteria is usually a number of mounted kills (I think 50 if I remember rightly)
Are right. Gold and the bright blue / pink guns are not really camo as make you stand out like a sore thumb.
I much prefer the full camo colours (depending on the map) so you are less likely to be seen

Soldato
Are right. Gold and the bright blue / pink guns are not really camo as make you stand out like a sore thumb.
I much prefer the full camo colours (depending on the map) so you are less likely to be seen

I think I'm yet to use a camo on this Call of duty yet. Even then I think the majority of the games, I just leave them on the base colour.

Soldato
Can someone explain the season pass to me?

I bought the first one, and have now bought the second one. I didn't play enough to get all the rewards from the first one but I'm loving the game and wish to show support that them caring for players first gets more money.

That being said, how does it work? What do I get if I don't complete the first season pass?

Thanks!
You earn tiers by playing, the exact formula for how much they take to unlock is unknown. Each season lasts about 60 days and after that season you cannot unlock any more tiers, anything left is permanently locked. You can buy tier skips with real money.

Activision earned $1986000000 in the last quarter of 2019. The actual game devs are more than likely overworked and underpaid. They'll not see a penny of the tenner you'll spend on the battlepass.

I've never spotted someone because of their gun camo, the massive red name about their heads is usually what you'll see first

Soldato
Anyone know what the new classified game mode is?

No crashes here as yet. Played a few games on Rust, NVG re-enforce, 1v1 me bro and 3v3

ne0

ne0

Associate
argh this game has become unplayable for me now. Still getting this weird laggy stuttering even though my frame rate is normal. It's just not smooth anymore. Anyone got any ideas? All other games are fine. Game used to run like a dream ffs. Currently scanning the game files but not optimistic.

Associate
argh this game has become unplayable for me now. Still getting this weird laggy stuttering even though my frame rate is normal. It's just not smooth anymore. Anyone got any ideas? All other games are fine. Game used to run like a dream ffs. Currently scanning the game files but not optimistic.

I've pretty much given up on the game now. Each update has made the performance on my 980ti worse. Its now pretty unplayable.

Back
Top Bottom