Do you agree with Ninja regarding Losing?

Soldato
I bet spending all day training on something like fifa isn't all that fun. It reminds me of snooker players doing days upon on end of training. You need a special mindset to do it.

Permabanned
That still has an high element of chance/randomness that is more than most other things that are competitive. This is due to the nature game that is played over the internet, different control inputs and a multitude of other variables. For them to remove any of this would be to have everyone that's playing it to be on the same LAN, same system, same control input, no bloom, no controller assist etc.

A lot of the higher end gaming tournaments are lan based or two people on same console. Most competitive games dont have that much "chance" involved.

Soldato
A lot of the higher end gaming tournaments are lan based or two people on same console. Most competitive games dont have that much "chance" involved.

The game in question is Fortnite and even in high end tournaments that are in huge arenas on massive LAN has an element of chance as its integrated into the game coding.

Pet Northerner
Don
I think his mentality to games for most would end up being bad for peoples blood pressure.

Also - as it's already been stated, games should be exactly that for most people. The playing should be the fun for the most part.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Earth will have to be on the brink of destruction and all the battletoads died in the fight before i take any advice from a gaming nerd with green hair.

But then again i am not stupid either.

Soldato
I've never heard someone say its just a game after losing. It's more a mind set.

It sounds like he's had his knickers in a knot because he lost and someone was trying to comfort him by saying its just a game.

Ninja seems to have an inflated ego of himself. I think the fame as gone to his head.

Soldato
No, he's an idiot.

Especially if you are playing games for a living, then losing ones temper and throwing a tantrum is not professional at all and not the best way to improve ones craft.

Soldato
No, he's an idiot.

Especially if you are playing games for a living, then losing ones temper and throwing a tantrum is not professional at all and not the best way to improve ones craft.

Imagine giving advice on how to best improve at a video game to someone who's made over $10m playing them

Soldato
Imagine giving advice on how to best improve at a video game to someone who's made over $10m playing them

Lucky I wasn't doing that then and just answering the OP with my opinion as requested.

Anyway, he could maybe have made $20m if he had been a grown up about it ;)

Soldato
Yeah, because transposing CoD to real life means you should get angry when your body has been blown to pieces by an RPG...

The gaming community is so full of people looking to get an edge, auto trigger controllers, PC hacks, sharking, what's the point in getting angry. By not being angry, you've won far more...

Back
Top Bottom