• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

OcUK Staff
I have to say...I don't really get all the single core stuff...it's like asking how fast an F1 car is on one cylinder....will tell you next to nothing since it's not designed to run that way...nor is the software designed to run that way...so

Also Nitrogen is a liquid at -195.79C...that kind of cold, makes expansion/contraction a real problem throughout the setup...asking loads of cores, right next to another core, to park at that temperature while the other tries to reach near 7GHz would be asking for trouble if you think about it a bit.....

If I get time I can do some single core on water...one day...

Cheers humbug! giving you loads of work sorry :)

OcUK Staff
Thanks andy mk3!

The fun is in the testing tinkering and tweeking...a good result is always welcome but just the cherry on top....all these results will be laughable when the next gen of stuff comes along :)

Back
Top Bottom