**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Anyone else getting excited for Khabib vs tony? ( i support Khabib ) BUT i want tony to win - he deserves it, if khabib should lose it should be to him. If khabib wins then mcgregor should fight tony for a title shot, not a washed up cowboy

Soldato
Anyone else getting excited for Khabib vs tony? ( i support Khabib ) BUT i want tony to win - he deserves it, if khabib should lose it should be to him. If khabib wins then mcgregor should fight tony for a title shot, not a washed up cowboy

yea definately the biggest fight this year but i dont see Tony winning this one, I feel it's going to be a frustrating night for him.

Soldato
https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/22/floy...cle-confirms-rematch-talks-underway-12285113/

Can't really see this happening, but would be quite something if it does:

' Mayweather is now said to be planning his return to the ring and is keen for a historic encounter against McGregor and the Irishman’s fierce rival Khabib Nurmagomedov in a sensational ‘day and night’ double header. "There have already been talks with Floyd and Dana White about making a deal," Jeff Mayweather told VegasInsider.com "Floyd is no longer the top of his sport, but he’ll beat both of them. He could beat both of them back to back, one in the day time, one in the night time – it doesn’t matter, they’d have no chance, it’s easy for him."

Associate
Looking forward to tonight's fights. Big fan of Romero and his fights are always fun to watch. While he still looks in outstanding shape, he's almost 43 now and is going up against the champ who is arguably reaching his peak so will be tough for him. Head says Adesanya by decision, heart says Romero with the overhand left and new!

Also rooting for Zhang to shut up JJ.

Associate
Damp squib for sure.

The co-main event though...hope Joanna is okay. Last time I saw a head swell up like that was in one of Kimbo Slice's underground fights with a cop.

Soldato
Honestly don’t want to watch romero fight again especially for a title, what a waste. Worst championship fight I’ve seen since Anderson vs that bjj guy.

thank god for the women’s fight, hands down one of the best fights I’ve seen in all of MMA not just women’s.

These women are getting scary, come along way from when ronda was beating up cans with mediocre striking.

Ree

Ree

Associate
zhang and jj fight was superb gonna be contender for fight of the year. main event was bloody awful.

oof

dbaaac187299434da93a299caa3a7066.png

Back
Top Bottom