• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Soldato
Have you also switched to the other bios on the GPU?

Also maybe try re-flashing the stock bios?
No totally forgot about the other bios on it its been a nightmare thinking of switching to the sapphire nitro have you tried yours yet mate
It kept on resetting my pc making a horrible noise through speakers like a lock up would be then restart

Man of Honour
No totally forgot about the other bios on it its been a nightmare thinking of switching to the sapphire nitro have you tried yours yet mats
Not yet, awaiting a replacement CPU early next week then I can build and get testing :)

Personally if I was you, try the 2nd BIOS and failing that try re-flashing the stock bios, easily downloaded from genuine sites, still no go then send it back and get either the Sapphire or the Aorus?

Soldato
Not yet, awaiting a replacement CPU early next week then I can build and get testing :)

Personally if I was you, try the 2nd BIOS and failing that try re-flashing the stock bios, easily downloaded from genuine sites, still no go then send it back and get either the Sapphire or the Aorus?
Think I'd go with the sapphire wouldn't trust another aorus to be honest will try second bios though thanks

Soldato
Soldato
Drop gigabyte a message @GIGA-Man . Might be unlucky . I know they can do RMA checks on board and GPU for issues .

Should be straight swap if OCUK test as within 14 days

What GPU driver you on as I know and having issues with RX cards .
I'm on the latest driver my old sapphire 260x works fine the thing is its only when gaming it does it black screen for a few seconds noise then pc reboots

Caporegime
Didn't know I had to do that I'm on latest bios on a gigabyte x570 elite and a 3700x with a 750 watt seasonic platinum power supply all brand new a couple of weeks ago and was working fine with old card new card would be ok for a bit then just crash my pc causing it to reboot I didn't daisy chain the power I used to separate leads

PCI-E 4.0 seems flaky as hell, I'd turn it off.

Soldato
Does anyone have the Aorus 5700XT, Can they tell me if there logo and fanstop logo are INSANELY dull? I feel like one of the leds in there has failed, its so dimly lit. But I need someones to compare too

Back
Top Bottom