Halo MCC - Halo 4 - 17th November

Associate
15 would have been enough, 13 even. It's clearly not real, and there's no human blood/guts IIRC. Johnson swears a bit, and Cortana has bigger boobs every release.

Soldato
On what hardware? Smooth as a smooth thing for me on both laptop and desktop.

Ryzen 5 2600 & 5700 XT. So zero reason why there should be problems. Reach is the same; bops along like a slideshow unless I use the version without Anti-Cheat. Performance is buttery smooth without.

Soldato
Ryzen 5 2600 & 5700 XT. So zero reason why there should be problems. Reach is the same; bops along like a slideshow unless I use the version without Anti-Cheat. Performance is buttery smooth without.
Sounds like EasyAnticheat is having an issue with a piece of software which is running, could be anything though :D You running any RGB syncing, hardware monitoring type of apps all the time?

Associate

No help I know but with a 2600x & 980ti it runs smooth not having to choose the without Anti-Cheat version.

Soldato
Haven't seen the DF video above butr i'm loving it so far, think they've done a brilliant job bringing it to the PC. Runs silky smooth and looks amazing, i've posted some screenshots in the screenshot thread if anyone fancies having a look.

Associate
Is anyone playing the multiplayer? Its really the only game i'm playing right now. Its a joy to be playing Halo again.
I cant even look at the MCC for Xbox anymore. Patiently waiting on 2, 3 & 4 to drop. Its an exciting year for Halo!

Soldato
What is online co-op like?

I'm tempted to pick it up with a friend for some co-op fun but have read a few reports saying the online doesn't work very well. I had Reach as part of 3 months free Game Pass which has now expired so can't test it myself.

Associate
Does this have split screen co-op?

My gf played this with her brother when she was younger, and I'm trying to find the option to do so now, but can't find it?

Back
Top Bottom