*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Does anyone know if it's possible to access the eshop without the console? My order isn't coming until Monday and noticed there are a few deals which expire tomorrow which I wanted to pick up :(

I do have a 3DS if that gives me any additional options?

Man of Honour
Does anyone know if it's possible to access the eshop without the console? My order isn't coming until Monday and noticed there are a few deals which expire tomorrow which I wanted to pick up :(

I do have a 3DS if that gives me any additional options?

Only after you link your account to a switch as far as I know.

Associate
Another question for those more experienced, how does the family online membership with? I know a lot of people share between friends as it's cheaper.

I've got some mates who all need online membership but they're spread across the globe. Any foreseeable issues with users in a mix of regions on the same membership? I can understand it being lenient for different users in the same country but maybe not so much when they're definitely different countries. Don't want any troubles if we can avoid it.

Caporegime
Another question for those more experienced, how does the family online membership with? I know a lot of people share between friends as it's cheaper.

I've got some mates who all need online membership but they're spread across the globe. Any foreseeable issues with users in a mix of regions on the same membership? I can understand it being lenient for different users in the same country but maybe not so much when they're definitely different countries. Don't want any troubles if we can avoid it.
Nope.

I am in Portugal, sharing with friends primarily in the UK and one in Ireland. No issues at all.

Man of Honour

There are no restrictions.

Associate
I'm debating picking up Cities Skylines while it's on sale. Enjoy it on the PC but being able to play on the train to work would be great (if/when we can leave the house again). Anyone played it on the Switch? Surely it can't handle anywhere near the levels of city as the PC version.

Back
Top Bottom