Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Certainly can't be anything but the game/driver that's for sure. Our PC's are entirely different, mine heavily OC'd, hers not. Yet both have the EXACT same issues. This isn't GPU artifacting.

I'll try the drivers though mate, see what happens.

There is a hotfix out check the nvidia drivers thread in GPU forum.

Just going through my yet to play games and got round to this one and 86gb download update. Bah!

Soldato
Certainly can't be anything but the game/driver that's for sure. Our PC's are entirely different, mine heavily OC'd, hers not. Yet both have the EXACT same issues. This isn't GPU artifacting.

I'll try the drivers though mate, see what happens.

442.74 issues

• [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may display white flashes when player approaches a wall. [2887940]

edit - 445.75 also has these issues

https://www.neowin.net/news/nvidias...game-ready-status-for-half-life-alyx-and-more

Windows 10 Issues

[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may display white flashes when player approaches a wall. [2887940]

Not noticed it yet, but if i do ill go back to 441.20

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought these big updates were going to stop? Luckily it downloaded fairly quick.

Sort of at a loss what to do next. Completed all the weapon types I like to use and only have the LMGS and snipers left to complete but i don't particularly enjoy either of those classes. But I don't see the point in using guns I do like if I've completed them

Soldato
I thought these big updates were going to stop? Luckily it downloaded fairly quick.

Sort of at a loss what to do next. Completed all the weapon types I like to use and only have the LMGS and snipers left to complete but i don't particularly enjoy either of those classes. But I don't see the point in using guns I do like if I've completed them

Why would they stop? Great if so but I never heard so. I thought it's just the way files need to be re-downloaded if a small change is made, rather than say a few Mb of patches

Play the game and stop worrying about 'completing' weapons. I only play the game to try and win rounds for myself / team. The weapons and unlocks some 2nd

Thought i'd set the update going...getting 60KB/s at the moment. Nice.

lol, i got 20Mb/s

Soldato
Why would they stop? Great if so but I never heard so. I thought it's just the way files need to be re-downloaded if a small change is made, rather than say a few Mb of patches

Play the game and stop worrying about 'completing' weapons. I only play the game to try and win rounds for myself / team. The weapons and unlocks some 2nd

I heard the intention was to stop the huge updates. I thought they said they'd be smaller but I could well be making things up!

I just like to try and get weapons completed as the challenges make me play in different ways. If I played it like previous call of duties I'd only end up using the MP5 and nothing else! Just gives me incentive to try other weapons I normally wouldn't touch. It would probably do my KDR wonders to stop using guns I don't like :p

Associate
bought game a few days ago, game is getting frustratingly unplayable, constant pausing/stuttering in campaign mode, pauses for 5-10 seconds at a time. have tried to set priority to normal as cpu spikes to 100%, i have tried everything i can think of and im at the point i wanna give up.

Soldato
not sure if this is the right place to ask or if there's a dedicated thread for the Warzone/BR part but every game i enter at some point early on the game will literally lock my entire pc up for a about 10secs. no sound, no mouse control, literally like a hard lock but then it clears itself and i can play away without issue the rest of that game but the same thing happens every single game at the start - sometimes on the plane sometimes or the warm up sometimes just after i drop. anyone any ideas?

cpu 3700x (currently left to it's own devices)
gpu vega64 (happens at stock or oc'd)

Back
Top Bottom