Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So where is the Durnham report? And what happened to the treasure trove of information Rudy had on Biden/Burisma?

It's almost as if they were both spouting nonsense....

Soldato
How is written content by his staffers a 'highly public presidential response'?
Hominid asked where he was and your yet to clarify that. Iv seen a lot of Trump and a lot of Bernie over the past few weeks. Biden has clearly been ordered to disappear

Hahaha, and letting Trump waffle unscripted works so well....lies and misinformation is literally the only thing that comes out his mouth, he could do with some help from speech writers.

Man of Honour
This week's Last With Tonight painted the perfect picture of Trump's leadership during this crisis. America is currently the global leader in new cases and total cases so far. For a president that knew it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic, he is clearly focused on his poll popularity more than his country's people. Actually that is a matter of fact as he said it himself on national TV for all to see. He scoffed at hospital requests to be supplied with more ventilators because he didn't think they needed them because every time he's been in one they've always had at least 2 available (!)... Again his exact words on TV.

His ratings will tank after all this is over with only a slither of supporters still for some reason sticking by him and the most amazing thing is those supported will no doubt lose friends/family to the virus and they too won't care slightest about the lack of forward thinking in giving the medical community what they need to help save lives.

This man only cares about himself. He doesn't even care about his supporters. He only cares about popularity numbers.

If you can, however you do it definitely watch John Oliver's show from this week as it puts many of the issues with Trump into one long segment and shows the kind of person he really is. America is going to lose so many people to this virus and after it's all over, Trump will blame "fake news" and everyone but himself. Just wait and see.

Soldato
Imagine the pure painful boredom watch late night 'comedians' all spouting the same nonsense. I don't need to be told he's crap in an emergency or told what to believe. I can see he's no good in such matters. Two weeks ago, each time he opened his mouth the stock market tanked.

Won't stop him from being reelected though.

Man of Honour
Actually the segment wasn't a laughing matter at all. Whilst the show is based on comedy, shows like it often given more real takes on current issues than other outlets would care to.

Besides, he's not just bas in an emergency, he's bad at being a president full stop.

Soldato
Actually the segment wasn't a laughing matter at all. Whilst the show is based on comedy, shows like it often given more real takes on current issues than other outlets would care to.

Besides, he's not just bas in an emergency, he's bad at being a president full stop.

Yep, but it still won't make a jot of difference. His fanbase don't watch those shows nor would they be swayed by it as it's so laughably biased. But yes, in an emergency he's been shown to be hopeless.

Permabanned
I particular enjoyed his comment that NOBODY knows Seoul as well as him.

He is a smart guy, here is a list of a few of things Trump knows better than anyone.

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

Man of Honour
I particularly enjoy that after his Seoul declaration, he asked: "Do you know how many people live in Seoul? Do you? It's 32 million." - according to wiki it's more like 10 :confused: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom