Roads are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Newcastle, in the car this week though, back to bike next week if the weather is OK. You don't need bull bars though, just change lanes with no warning and try and sideswipe me when I'm right alongside you or pull out on me when I'm on a roundabout and that would be familiar enough.

You're a fair weather rider then ;) I know the feeling of the daily troubles when riding the bike

Caporegime
Going for an unnecessary spirited drive and risking ending up in a ditch needing an ambulance and a whole bunch of emergency services seems a bit silly to me. Guess I am being boring though.

We must both be, couldn't live with myself personally if I broke down/crashed and somehow passed crap on because I was being a selfish brat.

Soldato
Going for an unnecessary spirited drive and risking ending up in a ditch needing an ambulance and a whole bunch of emergency services seems a bit silly to me. Guess I am being boring though.

You're much more likely to fall off a cycle and get injured.

Or catch the plague from another cyclist being to close..

Soldato
You're a fair weather rider then ;) I know the feeling of the daily troubles when riding the bike

More to do with my shifts than anything, can't be arsed to get up early and have to get bike gear and everything sorted, much prefer just getting up and straight into car after getting dressed.

Soldato
Say you crash your car, and it requires the emergency services to attend, and you take up resources and a bed that could be used from someone dying from C-19. Say you then contract C-19 because you're in a hospital...

This really isn't the time to be hooning around putting yourself and other at risk. My tuppence.

Soldato
Say you crash your car, and it requires the emergency services to attend, and you take up resources and a bed that could be used from someone dying from C-19. Say you then contract C-19 because you're in a hospital...

This really isn't the time to be hooning around putting yourself and other at risk. My tuppence.
Yep, quite eye opening this thread, I have a fire station in view I've just seen them all arrive and go off in a fire engine sirens blazing. So to speak.

Why do people think they're allowed to break the rules.

Yep, quite eye opening this thread, I have a fire station in view I've just seen them all arrive and go off in a fire engine sirens blazing. So to speak.

Morons gonna moron it always happens.

When/if the government go more hardcore and completely ban travel these same morons will be the most vocal about a police state. Its just so predictable and obvious its unreal.

The government have been really clear, that if there is no need, for two specific reasons only, to go out then don't. There isn't any wriggle room, just pathetic excuses from morons.
Taking a long way round to have some fun is as dumbass as going out purely for a drive.

The problem with this country is some people (including some employers) have zero social ability and are selfish *****. (IF your feeling triggered by that statement (not Slam who I am quoting) your probably one of them selfish *****) ;)

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Agreed
the whole time I'd be worried about getting pulled over or whatever... I'm sure that would take some of the fun out of it!
Haha that's me regardless of any lockdown :D
Not boring, just doing the right thing. All these selfish people are the reason it keeps spreading so well.
Who's being selfish?
Depends if you have to push the car home or not :p
Haha :D

Lots of assumptions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom