Roads are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
They are actively pulling people, they were pulling people along the road I live on last night. There was no wind at all or much traffic so I could hear every word he was saying with the window open, they were checking everyone's details & wanting to know where they were going & why. Sounded like they got an uninsured driver too which is a bonus lol.

I don't think I've seen a single police car round here! Granted, that's not unusual. See more exotics than I do police these days!

Soldato
Plenty around me but they aren't stopping random cars. If they do it will be in town and on major roads, not back roads which are quiet anyway.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Hey guys, just putting my shoes on ready to go tonight - all ready to raise your fists in a collaborative shake of anger? Careful whilst being sat so high up on your horses :rolleyes:

Going to try and go the way google took me the other day, that road was lovely :)

Don
Hey guys, just putting my shoes on ready to go tonight - all ready to raise your fists in a collaborative shake of anger? Careful whilst being sat so high up on your horses :rolleyes:

Going to try and go the way google took me the other day, that road was lovely :)

Why so secretive? Just admit your caring for someone etc or doing some kind of essential work, instead of being smug for whatever reason

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
I have. No smugness. In fact a lot of my posts in here seem to have been interpreted in a completely different way to what was written. I still dont understand @Tom|Nbk solid m8 comment, I feel I've rubbed him the wrong way somehow but no idea how.

I said I was enjoying my drove in the OP and everyone thinks I'm driving through the night hundreds of miles just for fun haha I'm a married man with 2 young kids, I'd much prefer to sleep.

Anyway, time to shoot :)

Permabanned
Gov had numbers today on news brief for too many cars back on the road after being quiet for a time.

Time to pull them over and if no real excuse fine them, I know its hard to try prove/disprove and some will be driving to supermarkets to get food but that is once per day.

Caporegime
Seen police a few times but always keep my key worker letter in my glove box. Fancy taking my GT-Four out as I am working this weekend. It is just when I wake up at half four in the morning I really cannot be bothered to move all my cars to get it out of the garage!

I must say it is refreshing to have such a traffic free commute everyday.

Soldato
Also made the Ferrari sorn as did not want attention from police or public as to why I go shopping in a Ferrari, but in fairness it’s boot is big and can hold a weekly shop easily but driving to shops and back ain’t fun so just thought I’d get the money back as only taxed it back in January so that was pointless.

Was gonna sorn Abarth butnits only got three months left so made no sense.

Just did my essential food shop in the S2000 and took the long route, I engaged VTEC YO about 100 times and had a lot of fun, the quiet roads are awesome!

Do you really park your Ferrari in supermarket car parks? Brave if so! I've seen so many morons rest their doors on other cars and kids swinging car doors open. I think my fun would stop the moment I get in the car park, the drive there would probably be fun though :p

Permabanned
I have. No smugness. In fact a lot of my posts in here seem to have been interpreted in a completely different way to what was written. I still dont understand @Tom|Nbk solid m8 comment, I feel I've rubbed him the wrong way somehow but no idea how.

I said I was enjoying my drove in the OP and everyone thinks I'm driving through the night hundreds of miles just for fun haha I'm a married man with 2 young kids, I'd much prefer to sleep.

Anyway, time to shoot :)

You haven’t said why you where driving 200 miles though really. You just letting everyone assume.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
You guys jinxed me, pulled on the way home. Asked why I was driving so late then sent on my merry way.

You haven’t said why you where driving 200 miles though really. You just letting everyone assume.
Well, it isn't really necessary information for the topic so wasn't included in the OP. Assumptions were made straight off the bat with quite some attitude, even still quite early on in the thread I've made apparent those assumptions are incorrect yet they've persisted. So... meh.

I don't understand some accusations though, what's the troll here? Some of you missing your vit d?

Soldato
I’m enjoying NOT driving at the minute. Probably says more about the day to day driving experience in Britain 2020 (traffic levels and idiots being the main reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom