FIFA 20

Caporegime
How do you pull your fullbacks back for a goal kick immediately or is that another perk of 1 depth?

I'm losing so many goals because my defenders are under pressure the second I kick it to them.

Edit: Got to 14-10, tried going to 17 but I just can't beat the meta. Run wide with defender, smash ball down the wing, cutback, goal. Every single time :o

Last edited:
Soldato
How do you pull your fullbacks back for a goal kick immediately or is that another perk of 1 depth?

I'm losing so many goals because my defenders are under pressure the second I kick it to them.

Edit: Got to 14-10, tried going to 17 but I just can't beat the meta. Run wide with defender, smash ball down the wing, cutback, goal. Every single time :o

I think it’s a mixture of depth and formation - if I play 3/4 depth with 4231 they’re pulled back, but the same depth with 4222 they’re not

Soldato

possession tactic
Left it at 18 gameplay is beyond playable and just not fun so that's me done

Caporegime
Thanks.
I can just about get to Div 5, but I struggle, I think Div 6 is more my level if not doing objectives.
WL I'm either Gold 3 or Gold 2 depending on how it goes.
I think we're pretty even. I can get to Div 5, and stay there, but when the objectives start and people start dropping I get destroyed. Gold 3 is easy enough, Gold 2 not so much.

Soldato
Thanks.
I can just about get to Div 5, but I struggle, I think Div 6 is more my level if not doing objectives.
WL I'm either Gold 3 or Gold 2 depending on how it goes.

i am similar , in div 5 and used to get gold 3 but foe the last 5 weeks i have been gold 2 which is nice. Definitely have improved my game this year.
DGUkLZL.jpg

Soldato
Got 18 wins for only like the 2nd time ever! (18-11).
Got my 18 wins pick pack, which was predictably terrible.
89 Handanovic, 87 De Vrij & 87 Parejo

Took Handanovic as I already have red 86 De Vrij and 88 Parejo. Plus I use NIF Handanovic in my Serie A objective team.

Soldato
Caporegime
Done the Bakayoko objective. Will see how he compares to Keane.

It was a bit of a grind towards the end. Ended up changed formation which might be for the better we'll see.

Now for the remaining 2 Icon swaps. uchhh

Back
Top Bottom