FIFA 20

Associate
Just got back into div 1 in rivals and god is it annoying to play. I play on 4/5 depth with balanced defence but everyone else is either 1 depth drop back or full on press.

Also seems to be a different breed in the higher divs, I play on pc so u can’t just send a message u need add them as a friend 1st. I accept them just for a laugh as they must be so angry and twisted to find ur username in the game, go onto origin to add me, wait for me to accept friend request and then after all that wish I would die.

Permabanned
Just got back into div 1 in rivals and god is it annoying to play. I play on 4/5 depth with balanced defence but everyone else is either 1 depth drop back or full on press.

Also seems to be a different breed in the higher divs, I play on pc so u can’t just send a message u need add them as a friend 1st. I accept them just for a laugh as they must be so angry and twisted to find ur username in the game, go onto origin to add me, wait for me to accept friend request and then after all that wish I would die.

lol really, never had anything on PC, though I am far far far from Div 1 quality. :p

Associate
lol really, never had anything on PC, though I am far far far from Div 1 quality. :p

yeah not had anything when I was Div 3 or below but as I got closer to Div 1 I started to get friend requests and then the crappy messages. It’s very sweaty in the Div 1, almost every exploit is used by most people. I don’t use any skill moves so pass the ball a lot to make space and can have the ball for a long time passing it around pulling players out of position so I think that’s what people are getting annoyed about that.

Had a game earlier which I won 4–1, they had 1 shot all game. They constantly did skill moves, started with drop back defence and then all out press when that didn’t work. I played my normal game passing it round pulling them out of position to create a chance. After I got a friend request so accepted and they started saying I’m everything that’s wrong with Fifa, how I have no life and then added they hope I get cancer!. I did reply to this one and asked if we could be Fifa Friends, not had a reply yet.

Soldato
really? may grind him and play along side futmas Sissoko, not a fan of mid Seedorf.

I find him surprisingly good at breaking up play. When we played the other night I was using PIM Koeman at CDM, and defensively Bakayako feels not far off. Doesn't have much going forward, but as long your other CDM can play a bit you should be good.

Soldato
Ground out Bakayoko over the weekend, finished him last night, did the Mid Icon SBC...Patty V! Happy with him, but also wasted my time on Bakayoko!

3.4m worth of players from Mid & Prime Icon packs, I'll take that!

Soldato
Recently got back into this after stopping in January. Handful of people I play football with setup a league for us to pass time. Been enjoying this as well as starting Pro clubs. Much more consistent gameplay compared to ultimate team.

Soldato
Did one 80+ player pick and got Messi... Who I already have, untradable... ****!

Conspiracy theory time, but it always feels like you're destined to pull duplicate untradeables.

I've had 3 untradeable Mbappes this year, one of which the FB. 4 or 5 Griezmans, 3 Lewa's.

A 94 for an SBC though, worth using him for something to bring the cost down drastically.

Back
Top Bottom