Humble Choice

Associate
OK, I had no idea you could pause this without losing classic plan *d'oh* :(

Fortunately last month is the only one i would have skipped anyway so far I think.
I did want frostpunk but also have origin access basic and M$ gamepass running so could have played on either of those

Ree

Ree

Associate
hitman is only one which stands out will need to look at others to see what am interested in. don't own any of them which is a plus.

Soldato
OP
Another pause here too.

Feels a bit like last month, with some overlap with Game Pass taking the shine off the bundle (GRIS, Bard's Tale). I'd like to play Hitman, but that's highly likely to wind up on GP at some point as well. And the rest just looks like more backlog fodder; not necessarily bad games, but just stuff I'll never get around to playing.

Soldato
Don't own any of the games but there aren't any i'd want to play apart from hitman but some of the negative reviews keep mentioning all the extra missions that are DLC so i'd rather just wait for a complete edition to come on sale.

Associate
It's been bad the past few months but not cancelled yet. This past month only really interested in Turok for nostalgia as already had Planet Coaster. Will likely keep it one more month for Turok 2 and couple of other games and will cancel or pause.

There are a few games I've not yet claimed I will still play, but overall it's hard to recommend based on this past few months.

Soldato
Currently trying to finish off The Division 2. I'm tier 5 now and getting a bit annoyed having to do the same missions like 3 times over as you progress through the tiers.

The first 30hrs of this game I enjoyed. The next 30 have been a bit of a toll.

Cant complain for £8 though.

Soldato
Aready done 3 pauses in a row now and finally had enough. cancelled sub. :( Humble Bundle just isn't as good as it used to be and half the games they put on are just meh at best (asside from the odd gem ofc)
Really strange how they went out with a bang with the old model with CoD, Crash and Spyro and been really disappointing with the newer, arguably worse model. Thbought they'd up their game to make the new model more appealing but looks like they're resting on their reputation.

Soldato
OP
Tempted this month. XCOM, Rise of Industry, Niche and Gladius all have me interested. Already got JWE on Xbox, but if there's a decent modding community then that could be worthwhile too.

Back
Top Bottom