Plane Spotters / Flight Radar Thread

Associate
BA are sending streams of their 747's to Teruel today for what I assume is storage. Seen about 5 so far, no doubt many more to head that way.

Sad times right now in the skies.

Commissario
I also feed to Essex Radar because it's a VRS server sitting under my desk. If anyone else is interested in contributing to it then please contact me via trust or PM and I can send you a five line script and a cron command which will just take a few minutes to set up. I'm not commercial, I don't give your data to anyone else and I just want to get as much UK coverage as I can. It doesn't matter how big or small your receiver is or where you're located.

I also feed to Essex Radar because it's a VRS server sitting under my desk. If anyone else is interested in contributing to it then please contact me via trust or PM and I can send you a five line script and a cron command which will just take a few minutes to set up. I'm not commercial, I don't give your data to anyone else and I just want to get as much UK coverage as I can. It doesn't matter how big or small your receiver is or where you're located.

Won’t let me send you a PM

Commissario
A quick check shows it arrived at Brize late last night. That sort of flight is often filtered out of FR24/FA etc which is why you generally don't see them. Of course, nothing is filtered on my site, if it's up there, you'll see it :)

Associate
Just had a rather large plane come over our house about five mins ago en route to Manchester but was not shown on flight radar - managed to grab a quick shot on my phone (sorry - it's not a great one):

https://ibb.co/3h23t0T

Any idea what this is - will have just landed at Manchester if anybody is on the ball and has access to any data.

Commissario
Any idea what this is - will have just landed at Manchester if anybody is on the ball and has access to any data.
Yup, here you go.

You could have tracked it on my site (link in signature) all the way down to the ground (coverage in that area is very kindly provided by @212.159.5.208).

/edit - It's still in the air, you can see it perfectly on Essex Radar.

MRNazg0.png

Back
Top Bottom