Plane Spotters / Flight Radar Thread

Associate
@Feek, can you give a breakdown of the areas that are currently feeding into your Essex Radar site, as I'm thinking of throwing up a FA server after the current troubles, and want to know if a recevier in my area is already feeding you ? I'm in Wiltshire btw.

Commissario
@Feek, can you give a breakdown of the areas that are currently feeding into your Essex Radar site, as I'm thinking of throwing up a FA server after the current troubles, and want to know if a recevier in my area is already feeding you ? I'm in Wiltshire btw.
When you go to Essex Radar, if you click on Menu / Receiver, you'll see a list of where they all are. I don't mind duplication because some receivers may well pick up stuff that others don't, even if they're in the same area. For example, one of the recently added receivers has given me ground coverage at Manchester Airport which is absolutely fantastic, even though I already had coverage in the air over that area.

So yes, if you set one up, I'd love to have a feed, thanks.

Didn't realise there were two of them, thought it sounded loud.
When I first looked, I didn't realise there were two there either as they were so close, I had to zoom in to spot them.

Back
Top Bottom