*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Does anyone have the venom charger? Im currently charging the Switch via the dock but it would be helpful to have an additional charger upstairs. What additional chargers do you guys use?

Soldato
Does anyone have the venom charger? Im currently charging the Switch via the dock but it would be helpful to have an additional charger upstairs. What additional chargers do you guys use?

I have two official docks but I very nearly bought the Venom charger based on the fact it has good reviews and is a tenner cheaper. You can also buy the Venom one in Game, so I'd hope that would mean it has some kind of quality control unlike all the Chinese ones on Amazon, if that helps put your mind at ease at all?

Soldato
Yeah im a bit skeptical of the ebay cheap ones. The venom one isnt bad for £14.99 but the official nintendo one is expensive.
And hard to find in stock!

But as Kree says, any charger is fine for just charging the Switch, although personally, I wouldn't use a cheapie charger anyway. but a good quality usbc phone charger will be fine.

its when the switch is docked and people have used a cheap usb-a plug with a usba to usbc cable that they have found their console has bricked overnight.

Soldato
I'd rather purchase the Venom one, cost different between cheap ebay and venom is probably £8. Not worth it considering the unit is £300.

I managed to insert the joy cons in the wrong way last night against the straps :D Also didnt realise Mario Kart had motion sensor, so i thought my controls were broken when my kart was veering to the right constantly LOL

Associate
Anyone else excited for 'Moving Out' ? Big fan of overcooked 2 on switch and this is another similar type of game, Team17 produced and crazy coop physics.

There is a demo available and its released on the 28th. Stupid concept but im obsessed...

Man of Honour
Anyone else excited for 'Moving Out' ? Big fan of overcooked 2 on switch and this is another similar type of game, Team17 produced and crazy coop physics.

There is a demo available and its released on the 28th. Stupid concept but im obsessed...

You should check out stretchers and good job.

Soldato
Anyone played Sunless Sea? It's £14 at the mo and looks like it could be quite decent.

I've not played it on Switch but I have on PC and Sunless Sea is excellent. It gets great reviews everywhere so I think for £14 you won't be disappointed if you enjoy that style of game. You could always watch a few videos on You Tube to see if its your sort of thing as in many areas its fairly unique.

Back
Top Bottom