Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Has anyone noticed that Warzone has suddenly become crazy hard? I was easily taking out 6-10 players a week ago and now I get taken out almost in the first 5 mins. The TTK seems crazy fast for everyone but me!

Soldato
Has anyone noticed that Warzone has suddenly become crazy hard? I was easily taking out 6-10 players a week ago and now I get taken out almost in the first 5 mins. The TTK seems crazy fast for everyone but me!
I must have encountered 10 or more hackers the last 2 days, im not talking salty call outs, im talking real snap to snap to snap to head shot instant kill types.
Had my first in gunfight last night, when me and the random I was with called him out, he just said no u are.

Soldato
I must have encountered 10 or more hackers the last 2 days, im not talking salty call outs, im talking real snap to snap to snap to head shot instant kill types.
Had my first in gunfight last night, when me and the random I was with called him out, he just said no u are.
I was thinking the same. The kill cam tends to show shots right to the head with no recoil or gun wavering. Every bullet is bang on

Soldato
I was thinking the same. The kill cam tends to show shots right to the head with no recoil or gun wavering. Every bullet is bang on
Though quite hard, it is possible to get some long range headshots with snipers. I have the AX50 with variable (12.1x) scope kitted out for max range and was enjoying picking people off from the dam on a game of plunder from 400-600m away.
It's not cheating, just fun taking out whole squads with a well placed sniper

Associate
Just got into warzone, is it worth buying the game at all? I mean id prob like the SP campaign, but does it offer anything for the MP?

Man of Honour
Dunno if it has been mentioned - can't link due to swearing but "Trump Plays Modern Warfare! (Voice Troll)" is hilarious not sure if a voice changer or a very good impressionist.

Soldato
I had to just quit the game last night, played 2 games of warzone, 1st the kill feed showed a guy called banmebruh killing about 30 people in a row with headshots, the 2nd game I we got wiped through a wall by a guy on the other side of the map.

So I tried hardcore search and destroy and watched as my team got wall hacked and shot over and over.
I've had enough of this game until they do something meaningful as this has gotten pretty serious now.

I've reported several completely obvious hackers and never once seen a notification that they were banned with this new system of theirs

Soldato
Just got into warzone, is it worth buying the game at all? I mean id prob like the SP campaign, but does it offer anything for the MP?
Yes.

I've heard the SP campaign is good, but a bit short.

Multiplayer wise, you get about 10 different games modes which can be played in 'core' mode or 'hardcore' Hardcore is just the same but lower hit damage, team kill on and no HUD.

There are combinations of the different modes and ever changing modes and map rotations. e.g. Kill confirms (kill and collect dog tags) with Harpoint (control a point) called 'Grind' Here you collect tags and bank them in a hardpoint type area. It's great fun - https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-12/Mode-Recon-Grind

Maps, there are around 20 in total ranging from small maps for 3v3 to GroundWar which is large maps with tanks and other vehicles. I have never even played GroundWar

Some of the maps are used in Warzone e.g. Atlas Superstore, Vacant and others are dedicated maps which are slightly different in parts to Warzone. Its great playing the single maps then going on Warzone and going through zyz map and thinking, oh, i've been here before :D

I had to just quit the game last night, played 2 games of warzone, 1st the kill feed showed a guy called banmebruh killing about 30 people in a row with headshots, the 2nd game I we got wiped through a wall by a guy on the other side of the map.

So I tried hardcore search and destroy and watched as my team got wall hacked and shot over and over.
I've had enough of this game until they do something meaningful as this has gotten pretty serious now.

I've reported several completely obvious hackers and never once seen a notification that they were banned with this new system of theirs

Wall hacked? I've had loads of games of S&D and CyberAttack and never noticed hackers

Associate

Check latency and packet loss within the game.
Some matches are terrible, 100+ms and 30% loss.
It can vary a lot and can make a big difference.

Due to this and constant cheating i'm not playing as much; hopefully it will improve soon.

Associate
Has anyone had an issue with their keyboard not working for 2-3 seconds mid game?
I can be playing fine and then , wammo, suddenly no keyboard controls but mouse fine.
It is a Corsair K70 Strafe.

Enjoying the gamer, buit, as others have said, sometimes you can play a game and not kill anyone, despite landing many shots, then they see you and you're dead!

Soldato
Wall hacked? I've had loads of games of S&D and CyberAttack and never noticed hackers

I'm seeing quite a few players I strongly suspect are cheating. Played 10v10 core TDM yesterday - oh my, what a joke. Have seen another interesting thing too and that is some real iffy grenade throws - literally got tagged with semtex by one guy several times from half a map away (different locations) when I wasn't even in view. Was well dodgy.

Thing is with bots - most modern hacks have gui menu systems to make sure hackers can make it less obvious. Reduce bot "snap" speeds in line with their turning speeds and mouse sens. Bind bot activation to RMB so initial aim is manual but ADS activates bot. Theres loads of options.

Naturalised bots have been around for years but in many regards are easier to spot than wh users. Wh users can perform really well by positioning themselves to get the drop on players, avoiding trouble to reduce deaths etc and not make their kills as obvious as a bot.

Back
Top Bottom