• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Soldato
My best score to date:

Untitled.png

Soldato
Scoreboard: Server Multi-Threaded (1-5)

1, Score 6491: 4X AMD Opteron 6180SE at 2.82Ghz, harry5522
2, Score 6196: 2X Xeon Silver 4114 at Stock, Kei
3, Score 5321: Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 at Stock, Willis
4, Score 4666: 2X Intel Xeon E5 2687 at 3.1Ghz, dessimpson
5, Score 2043: Intel Xeon X5660 at 4.3Ghz, mushtafa

Can you change my name on that over to FloppyPoppy please mate ;) Also glad to see my meme machine is still representing AMD in this :D

New entry 3900x 4.35 @1.35v Ram as yet untuned.

TwwfpO0.png

Caporegime
OP
Thats good! I was supposed to get a free game with my last purchase with ocuk but they just ****** me and dozens others over because they falsely advertised a promotion that was ended and weren't interested in remedying the situation off their own back.

I member that, my keys worked, i sold them on the MM, Monster Hunter, Resident Evil and a 90 day XBox pass....

Associate
Yeah i was supposed to get BL3 or TOW... instead i just got salty.

Very surprised they diddnt sort that. Can't say I've ever been let down by customer service although very recently they refuse to honor my free shipping due to postcode despite still being main land. Havnt bought a thing from Ocuk since. Despite a certain well known high street retailer selling an item at the same price offering free shipping and it actually coming from Ocuk anyway logistics boggle the mind

Soldato
Very surprised they diddnt sort that. Can't say I've ever been let down by customer service although very recently they refuse to honor my free shipping due to postcode despite still being main land. Havnt bought a thing from Ocuk since. Despite a certain well known high street retailer selling an item at the same price offering free shipping and it actually coming from Ocuk anyway logistics boggle the mind

Yeah their response was basically " IF amd do another promotion we will give you a key from that " anyway won't discuss further as to not spam the thread with none R20 stuff.

Back
Top Bottom