Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You are the ones living under the rocks the last 3 weeks, missing the unfolding of the FBI rogue agents scandal of arm twisting to those people and threatening their families by demanding "Plea guilty or else" hence the sentences without trial. (btw nobody is in prison, they are out on bail as per agreement to plea guilty).

General Flynn retracted his plea demanding to be tried as normal and the whole house of cards start falling down.

That is the Obama-gate scandal that is unfolding in USA the last 3 weeks. Keep up with the news from this month and not February 2020. Times moving.
You asked who got convicted, not about supposed rouge agents, arm twisting, threatening of families, or any of that other tosh that's just spilled out. Quiet honestly that undermines your position even more because what you're essentially saying is that all the people convicted thought it was better to lie their asses off rather than let the truth out, that despite being supposedly innocent they didn't want to prove that innocents in the court.

Innocent people don't plead guilty unless they've got something to hide, and you know why they don't? It's because they know, without any shadow of doubt, that they're innocent and typical want to prove it.
Get some social skills Murphy. Sick of the petty insults and patronising tone
So rather than address the points i raised you've resorted to ad hominem attacks, you stay classy.

How about instead you point out where i made a petty insult or was patronising in tone?

Caporegime
Ahhh another TDF crew member has reared his head :p

Oh and I see Trump is staying as classy as ever, sharing tweets that Hillary is a skank and made other disparaging remarks about female democrats.

Amazing how easy it is for both Hillary and Obama to live absolutely rent free in his orange head :p

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...about-hillary-clinton-female-democrats-2020-5

Hey TDF is this what really floats your boat when it comes to supporting this absolute POS??

Last edited:
Soldato
You asked who got convicted, not about supposed rouge agents, arm twisting, threatening of families, or any of that other tosh that's just spilled out. Quiet honestly that undermines your position even more because what you're essentially saying is that all the people convicted thought it was better to lie their asses off rather than let the truth out, that despite being supposedly innocent they didn't want to prove that innocents in the court.

Innocent people don't plead guilty unless they've got something to hide, and you know why they don't? It's because they know, without any shadow of doubt, that they're innocent and typical want to prove it.

So rather than address the points i raised you've resorted to ad hominem attacks, you stay classy.

How about instead you point out where i made a petty insult or was patronising in tone?

Deflect, deflect, emergency deflect.

Soldato
Get some social skills Murphy. Sick of the petty insults and patronising tone
Typical you create yet another fantasy instead of addressing points with logic or admitting when you make a mistake. It’s a bit like when you pretend people are left liberals or ignore posts just so you don't have to accept being wrong.

Soldato
Do explain.

Good luck with that. You're dealing with the least capable poster on here.

To give tango and the like their due, they do put some effort into being wrong, there's some time spent finding their ******* YouTube links.

Plasmahal is beneath contempt and you're not going to get anything but "FTFY" and one liner brain vomit.

Soldato
Good luck with that. You're dealing with the least capable poster on here.

To give tango and the like their due, they do put some effort into being wrong, there's some time spent finding their ******* YouTube links.

Plasmahal is beneath contempt and you're not going to get anything but "FTFY" and one liner brain vomit.

Well, i did have to lower myself to your level.

You get so upset when you are wrong.

Caporegime
Well, i did have to lower myself to your level.

You get so upset when you are wrong.
Nah fella you lowered yourself to that level all by yourself when you aligned yourself with the TDF.
Like the orange ass, instead of taking the high road you lot take the lowest of the low roads.
It’s your poor sensibilities that get offended and you go back to your usual tactics of posting rubbish then deflecting.

Soldato
Typical you create yet another fantasy instead of addressing points with logic or admitting when you make a mistake. It’s a bit like when you pretend people are left liberals or ignore posts just so you don't have to accept being wrong.

Just today I was speaking to a friend while playing CoD.

As I was I took a delivery from Amazon and happened to say I wish Jeff Bezos wasn't worth a small country and being projected to be worth a trillion.

"Isn't that a bit communist?"

No, I'm not a massively left wing, everybody deserves something for nothing type, and anyway communism never achieved that, it only ever had most people working for the good of the few in reality.

What's wrong with saying that people should be rewarded for hard work and good ideas, but that perhaps the current system needs tweaking?

Like, should Amazon put (arbitrary figure) 33% of their shares into trust and everybody in the company owns that and benefits from it?

That's not communism, is it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Nah fella you lowered yourself to that level all by yourself when you aligned yourself with the TDF.
Like the orange ass, instead of taking the high road you lot take the lowest of the low roads.
It’s your poor sensibilities that get offended and you go back to your usual tactics of posting rubbish then deflecting.

you were definitely looking in the mirror when you typed that.

Still obsessed with Trump and me. :D:D;)

Soldato
You are the ones living under the rocks the last 3 weeks, missing the unfolding of the FBI rogue agents scandal of arm twisting to those people and threatening their families by demanding "Plea guilty or else" hence the sentences without trial. (btw nobody is in prison, they are out on bail as per agreement to plea guilty).

General Flynn retracted his plea demanding to be tried as normal and the whole house of cards start falling down.

That is the Obama-gate scandal that is unfolding in USA the last 3 weeks. Keep up with the news from this month and not February 2020. Times moving.

Nonsense. Where are the indictments of these rouge agents? Let me guess there aren't any and there won't be any either because they did nothing wrong and will continue to use similar tactics against anyone they feel needs investigation.

No one forced Flynn to plea to anything. He had one of the very best law firms in the US and they would have explained all his options. He stood up in court 3 times and plead guilty, said he had lied, no one had made him lie and he was pleading guilty because he was guilty. Honestly just because Barr who is a joke of an AG says something you all take it as fact. Career prosecutors don't quit on a whim but that is two cases now that Barr has done Trump's bidding on and they have quit because they know it is being done for political reasons and that is their only recourse.

Hopefully at some point and perhaps it will take a new administration but the rest of what Flynn was up to will come out. What were all these other calls he got picked up on? What wasn't he charged with as part of the deal? The plot to kidnap the Turkish cleric for Erdogan? What was his son up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom