Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Except stating that mail in ballots increase voter fraud is not a falsehood. Democrats most certainly do it, Republicans also do it...

Tell us of the numbers found by the Trump Voter Fraud Commission, why was it quietly shut down ?

I appreciate the TDF only jump on when Trump tells them but surely you’d think Trump would be waving the numbers around if the commission found something.

So both Trump and his new press secretary are happy to mail in vote but it’s not right for the regular Joe.

Caporegime
Except stating that mail in ballots increase voter fraud is not a falsehood. Democrats most certainly do it, Republicans also do it...

v4b5n1.jpg

'The myth of voter fraud.'

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
So what are the chances the school yard bully president will carry out his threat to "deal" with Twitter. Knowing the man we all know by now he won't let this go particularly when his ego is hurt. Is there anywhere left in government that can hold him in check or is it beyond the point where he can basically do what he likes?

Soldato
When you say" mail in ballots increase voter fraud" what you are casually omitting is that the percentage is minuscule and therefore not a cause for any concern.

How many votes does it take to change the outcome when it's close? Not many at all. What do you think is going to happen in swing states? Democrats are on about it being the preferred method for voting come November across the country, how is that not a cause for concern? Forget the isolated incidents which have happened before, now scale that up.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...-over-3k-ballots-seemingly-set-aside/2425813/

Last edited:
Permabanned
So what are the chances the school yard bully president will carry out his threat to "deal" with Twitter. Knowing the man we all know by now he won't let this go particularly when his ego is hurt. Is there anywhere left in government that can hold him in check or is it beyond the point where he can basically do what he likes?

What can he do? He didnt care until they did one fact check on his lies. They have set a precedent now and should start fact checking all his harmful and lying posts.

Simple answer would be, stop lying.

Permabanned
How many votes does it take to change the outcome when it's close? Not many at all. What do you think is going to happen in swing states? Democrats are on about it being the preferred method for voting come November across the country, how is that not a cause for concern? Forget the isolated incidents which have happened before, now scale that up.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...-over-3k-ballots-seemingly-set-aside/2425813/

You are just exaggerating. Dont know why, other than towing the Trump line. If you would only educated yourself a bit more you could be cured of the illogical ******** you constantly spout.

Soldato
Well the possibility of shutting down social media is the single most sensible thing I've ever heard come from his mouth. :D

Average IQ should shoot up 10 points with no Facebook or twitter and maybe civility in political discourse might eventually make a return!

Soldato
All you do is tow the Democrat party line, think all Democrats are infallible, and gobble up every media talking point and take everything given to you as gospel.

What do you think is going to happen when you scale up mail in ballots, you think it'll reduce or increase voter fraud? With Twitter suddenly "fact checking" and suppressing the mere discussion about it, is convincing in it's own right the threat to election integrity mail-in ballots is. Next thing is we'll hear how opposing mail-in ballots is racist.

Reminds me when Cuomo (Fredo) on CNN tried to convince everyone that reading the DNC Wikileaks emails was illegal, and we must only let them tell us about it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
He isn’t going to do ****, he’s all mouth and no action. Look at what he said about N Korea/China and hasn’t done **** or if he has then he has failed spectacularly.
Anyone who thinks this guy is going to do something...go get yourself checked please.

Soldato
When you say" mail in ballots increase voter fraud" what you are casually omitting is that the percentage is minuscule and therefore not a cause for any concern.

And that some of the more blatant and significant cases of fraud were committed at physical voting machines. But we've been here, shown the evidence and @tang0 has refused to see it.

Soldato
If you want to see how screwed America is just read through the comments of this post. These are Trump voters. Bill Gates has given away 10s of billions of dollars, has vaccinated millions of children around the world, almost eradicated polio in India, given the world the PC (yeah he made billions) Trump hasn't given away a thing in his life except maybe some STDs, ripped off students at a fake university, ripped off contractors for decades, accused by over 20 women of rape and sexual assault, partied with rapists and sex traffickers and yet they adore him. There is something very sick at the heart of America.

Soldato

I'm not sure if you had a point?

But looking at 2nd video, that was 2004. Now I understand you think it's still the good old days when casual racism and telling women to get back in the kitchen was ok, but it's a different world today.

Also, isn't Trump the self proclaimed GOAT at everything? Surely he can think up a completely safe mail voting system?

Or if not him specifically, his daughter, I mean she's already got a lot of expertise from her voting machine patents that were totally not linked with her position as an unelected bureaucrat gained from nothing more than nepotism.

Soldato

That's your problem right there! you are artificialy scaling up the so called problem when in reality there isn't one.

Soldato
That's your problem right there! you are artificialy scaling up the so called problem when in reality there isn't one.

I tried to buy a Ferrari and an island last year.

Would you believe that when I said to the potential lender "There's my pay cheques from the last 20 years, I can't afford it according to those, BUT SCALE IT UP!", they said no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom