Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
It's like he's never heard of the NSA or some guy called Snowden.
Or the law he signed in 2018 which authorised powerful electronic surveillance tools for another six years...
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/trump-surveillance-extension-351136
Trump signs surveillance extension into law
The law tweaks the sweeping warrantless programs that intercept digital traffic of foreign targets while hoovering up the personal information of an unknown number of Americans.

Soldato
Now you see why he is deflecting like a crazy old man, all the roads lead back to him - oops !

Oh dear, 100k Americans dead and not a mention from the man who is supposedly responsible for ALL citizens.

Soldato
[sarcasm] As Trump's much lauded travel ban resulted in 4% of the worlds population accounting for 30% of global deaths can you imagine how bad it would have been if he didn't do that ban-not-a-ban-ban, and can you image how bad it would be if America wasn't leading the world on testing, maybe if Trump didn't do what he did 4% of the world's population would now account for 60-70% of global deaths. [/sarcasm]

Caporegime
Is bill gates running for POTUS?

If not a pointless post with no relevance to trump.
Again you have missed the point. It’s not about Gates running for POTUS, although he would probably do a much better job than Trump. But even a chimpanzee would do a better job than Trump.
It’s a post pointing out just how utterly stupid and brain dead Trump supporters are. To somehow make a ludicrous claim that Gates has some sinister plan in motion with his vaccine funding etc.

Soldato
What drugs are you on?
Maybe go outside for a walk...

(very low height)I can see you have never been to FL(Miami).
I can see you have never lived in any part of NY state or the NY city.

Again. The stupid governor gave the tax payers money to none tax payers.
It's that simple. CA did the same and now they have no money.
Well you are wrong I have spent a lot of time in Miami and the rest of Florida as well as many other states. We did go for long drives and long walks outside in Florida. Its full of wide open spaces with a relatively low population density of 384.3/sq mi. There are lots of large areas with buildings with relatively low height and a density far below 300 /sq mi. Even Miami at 11,136.2/sq mi is tiny in comparison to 27,751/sq mi of New York and Miami doesn't get anywhere near the international air traffic that New York gets. So why on earth are you saying I am on drugs?

What about the rest of my post. So you sound like you think Obama didn’t handle his virus badly and in fact handed the situation well and how he should have. So if I understand you right you agree that Trump was completely wrong with his multiple attacks in various areas against Obama actions during his virus outbreak. So do you agree it was Trump that was in the wrong and Obama was correct in that situation?

Last edited:
Soldato
When has trump said this?
Who said Trump said that, i thought people said supporters of Trump were saying it.

Anyhow, this i couldn't agree with more if i tried..

I don't agree with a lot of what Trump says but if he's going to go down the freedom of speech route then that's also going to apply to Twitter and their freedom to say what he says is wrong.

Man of Honour
He won't succeed. Twitter and others are private platforms who can do what they want and are entitled to fact check his "free speech" as that's their free speech to do so as well.

What a massive turbo donkey he is.

Soldato
Well you are wrong I have spent a lot of time in Miami and the rest of Florida as well as many other states. We did go for long drives and long walks outside in Florida. Its full of wide open spaces with a relatively low population density of 384.3/sq mi. There are lots of large areas with buildings with relatively low height and a density far below 300 /sq mi. Even Miami at 11,136.2/sq mi is tiny in comparison to 27,751/sq mi of New York and Miami doesn't get anywhere near the international air traffic that New York gets. So why on earth are you saying I am on drugs?

What about the rest of my post. So you sound like you think Obama didn’t handle his virus badly and in fact handed the situation well and how he should have. So if I understand you right you agree that Trump was completely wrong with his multiple attacks in various areas against Obama actions during his virus outbreak. So do you agree it was Trump that was in the wrong and Obama was correct in that situation?

So you was a tourist fair enough.

Adirondack Park in NY is 6.1 million acres.
Catskill Park is 700,000 acres
These are just 2 state parks. There are many more.
New York Forest Preserve, properties that must be kept "Forever Wild" according to Article 14 of the New York Constitution.

Most people never see most of any state.

As I said. NY state failed because they gave the cash away and it's a sanctuary state.
Also Cuomo has just today brought in a law that Nursing Homes and other places can't be sued...
Very strange..until you know that the biggest donor to Cuomo was a company that has nursing homes in NY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom