Watch Dogs 2 free for watching Ubisoft’s E3 event this Sunday

Associate
Not sure when it was added to my library, but received the following in an email at about 4 p.m.
reward.jpg
Cheers for the link - fingers crossed it works :)

:)

Soldato
Game is beautiful and runs well for the most part. Turning on temporal filtering is a must though. Enjoying it so far even though the character controls a bit sloppily. Driving on the other hand is atrocious.

Soldato
Nothing here yet. But then it is UbiSoft and just look at how they ****** up The Division 2 giveaways on Twitch, they ended up giving every player the items regardless of whether they watched the crappy stream or not.

Something about a **** up in a brewery springs to mind.

Associate
No game yet either.

I used their support chat and apparently they're sending the game to Uplay accounts in waves.

I've also just noticed...

After registering, you will soon receive your free PC copy of Watch Dogs 2 in your UPLAY library. All other in-game rewards will be available directly in the related games.

We are aiming to have all rewards to be granted to your accounts within seven days.

Caporegime
I still don’t understand how these giveaways work. Someone registers and it stores the info in a database. Why on earth does it take seven days to run a program to add a licence to accounts referenced in that database?

It was similar thing when EA gave free Origin Access basic to everyone. It took a month to grant that in waves.

Soldato
I still don’t understand how these giveaways work. Someone registers and it stores the info in a database. Why on earth does it take seven days to run a program to add a licence to accounts referenced in that database?

It was similar thing when EA gave free Origin Access basic to everyone. It took a month to grant that in waves.

I can only guess they don't want everyone to attempt to download the game from their servers at the same time and overwhelm them.

Look at what happened when GTAV was given away...server meltdown!

Associate
I can only guess they don't want everyone to attempt to download the game from their servers at the same time and overwhelm them.

Look at what happened when GTAV was given away...server meltdown!

Yeah i can see this 100% being the reason, even more so the fact i'm sure more people will register compared to who watched it. If all you have to do is register.

Back
Top Bottom