Watch Dogs 2 free for watching Ubisoft’s E3 event this Sunday

Soldato
I wish I'd waited until it was free. I foolishly purchased it upon release during a late evening gin binge. I despised it; the characters especially. So much so, that I spent the majority of my time finding new and increasingly violent methods of killing the protagonist.

Tldr: I'd sooner huff rotting monkey vomit through a pair of tramps Y fronts, than play this utter travesty of a game ever again. Enjoy!

Soldato
I wish I'd waited until it was free. I foolishly purchased it upon release during a late evening gin binge. I despised it; the characters especially. So much so, that I spent the majority of my time finding new and increasingly violent methods of killing the protagonist.

Tldr: I'd sooner huff rotting monkey vomit through a pair of tramps Y fronts, than play this utter travesty of a game ever again. Enjoy!

So, recommended then?

Soldato

Tldr: I'd sooner huff rotting monkey vomit through a pair of tramps Y fronts, than play this utter travesty of a game ever again. Enjoy![/QUOTE

Can't stand these 'sitting on the fence' reviews :p

Popped up in my account now too today.

How do you fornicate with sick by the way? (monkey or human). Is it the fact it's rotting, does it add purchase?

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom