• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** OcUK NVIDIA RTX 30XX SERIES UPDATE THREAD ON DELIVERIES & HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER! *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
Asus none OC cards.
I finally got an official answer from Asus, none OC cards are not discontinued and still very much part of the range, however as cards are hitting OC levels they are prioritising their manufacturing on OC parts at the moment and as they get more GPUs from NVIDIA they will then also product none OC cards, not the best news as it means their focus is OC models but the none OC models will come.

All partners saying same, nowhere near enough GPU's are coming from NVIDIA, however NVIDIA have informed me the numbers are ramping up so November should see things improve but this worldwide shortage will no doubt continue into early 2021.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Some numbers so far as were soon going into a new month:
219 units of 3090 shipped from OcUK - Still around 950 backorders outstanding. 3090 has less demand and as such we feel strong shipments will clear most of this backlog before Christmas. Also have received 200 plus units and shipped is a large amount of cards in UK/Europe.
559 units of 3080 shipped from OcUK - Still several thousdan backorders however, as such some customers I feel on certain brands will be waiting until 2021 unless the brands in question do a good job at sending the stock to resellers with back orders for those cards, which they promise to do so, but time will tell. Again though this number is small it is a large number and on par with other top UK/EU stores. Manufacturers know we have sold thousands and so does NVIDIA, we are just in their hands as are all the other resellers worldwide screaming out for stock.
3070 launch incoming, we have product in stock for launch, but nothing shall be displayed in stock as we feel it will sell out fast but as before I shall hint which brands stands forum members the best chance of grabbing one, as we've literally had a couple of palits of a certain brand. ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Seems people twist my words Asus are producing all cards but in the update they gave me yesterday is most the GPUs they are receiving from NVIDIA are binning well and as such more OC cards are being produced since launch and at the moment and I said things can change they could next month get a batch of GPU which don’t hit OC levels and this production of none OC would then ramp up but simple fact is no one knows the future.

Asus send us setups and request we put online and so we do and until yesterday no one from Asus had communicated anything I JD to ask them and finally got the answer that at the moment most of the GPUs they get go to OC models due to better than expected binning and as such OC models are shipping in greater numbers and in fairness OC models have sold in greater numbers too but at same time small amounts of none OC are shipping.

That is far different than saying not producing at all! I said prioritising! Not stopping!

To clarify to date we have shipped 37pc of none OC TUF 3080 from Asus and 44pc of the OC version and incoming deliveries are expected to favour OC version more but none OC will also be shipping but in less volumes. The numbers are just very poor and I guess if Asus get 100,000 GPU's for the world by the time it has been shared out amongst all countries, then divided up between all resellers and SI's the numbers are resulting very small, NVIDIA say numbers are ramping up and right now all we can do is cross our fingers and pray as its simply out of our control.

OcUK Staff
OP
A small amount of all Gigabyte 3090's are due end of next week.
A small amount of most of the 3080's are due end of next week.
A OK amount of all 3070's due end of next week.

We are also still waiting on some previous shipments to arrive, unfortunately peak season has arrived early in the UK and couriers are all maxed out, speaking with DPD, DHL and Royal Mail all saying they seeing record levels of parcels being ordered from online companies and that Black Friday and Christmas ordering boom has come early and seems to grow each day.

As such we think this is effecting some of our deliveries as they seem to be taking longer than normal, the couriers throughout the UK and world are all trying to bring on extra staff to cope.

OcUK Staff
OP
A very large amount of Zotac Trinity 3090 will be arriving with us in 10-14 working days!

Zotac 3090 is now in stock and available to order, about 30 units presently and another 150+ are due next week. Other 3090's also seem to be improving in supply, 3080 still proves to be tight but I do believe a light is starting to shine at the end of a very long tunnel.

OcUK Staff
OP
A large MSI delivery is due later this week:
3070 Gaming Trio X - LARGE AMOUNT
3070 Ventus 2X - OK Amount
3080 Gaming Trio X - VERY LARGE AMOUNT
3090 Ventus 3X - OK amount.

MSI volumes seem to be improving. Asus and Gigabyte are still flagging.

Also a sad update on Inno3D the 3080 X3/X4 we were expecting was a communication error, they are actually 3070's and we can only pass on our apologies for this communication error, I have pushed Inno3D to try and secure us some 3080 X3/X4 urgently, they are trying but 3080 GPU's seem like gold dust still in general.

OcUK Staff
OP
The large MSI delivery as expected arrived yesterday.

Today the following has also arrived:
15pc Zotac 3080 Trinity NONE OC
45pc Zotac 3080 Trinity OC Edition
20pc Zotac 3070 Trinity OC Edition

All above shipping today.

Gigabyte updates shall be posted by Giga-Man on these forums but there are small amounts of stock due across the range and they are promising a larger delivery end of next week.

OcUK Staff
OP
*EVGA*

OK guys local distributor is saying they will get their first small batch of stock next week from EVGA but they are saying the numbers are extremely small, should have numbers next week.

OcUK Staff
OP
Over past couple of days several lines of Gigabyte and MSI has arrived, most of which has now all shipped, the people waiting on the lines which have come in should have get an email queue update.

In the next five days we are also expecting the following:

PNY 3080 - Small amount
Asus 3090 Tuf - small amount
Asus 3090 Strix OC - small amount
KFA2 3090 - Small amount
Palit 3090 Gaming Pro & OC versions - small amount
Zotac 3090 - Very large amount

Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC - OK amount
Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC - ok amount
Gigabyte 3080 Master - small amount
MSI Ventus 3080 3X - OK amount
Palit 3080 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Zotac 3080 Trinity OC - OK amount

Asus 3070 dual - small amount
Asus 3070 Tuf OC - ok amount
Asus 3070 Strix - very small amount
Gigabyte 3070 Vision - OK amount
MSI 3070 Ventus 3X - Large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro - Very large amount
Palit 3070 Gaming Pro OC - small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock - very small amount
Palit 3070 gamerock OC - very small amount

These should all arrive by end of next week.

OcUK Staff
OP
MSI 3090 Ventus 3X and Zotac 3090 in stock.
30pc MSI 3090 Gaming X arrived and shipping

10pc Strix 3090 OC due in next 2-3 days.

Zotac 3080 Trinity OC arrived and in stock.

Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC arrived and shipping, 16pc yesterday, 11pc still to ship out today.
Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC, 35pc shipped yesterday

OcUK Staff
OP
An update from Asus:

We understand customers frustration when Asus cards are seen listed as in stock on French and German websites because Asus fail to allocate stock correctly to regions.

The UK has a way larger pre-order percentage for amount of people, so fingers crossed we may see more numbers incoming from Asus to rival the likes of MSI and Gigabyte to the UK now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom