• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 6900 XT

Associate
I must admit im almost at the point where a £1700 rtx 3090 is looking like a winner.
and just hope my dual lg 850f freesync 2 screens will run be able to run these with gysnc

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I must admit im almost at the point where a £1700 rtx 3090 is looking like a winner.
and just hope my dual lg 850f freesync 2 screens will run be able to run these with gysnc

In no world does the 3090 look like a winner.

Other than you can actually buy one - but a fool and their money etc.

Associate

FE's are becoming regularly available, with stock sticking around for nearly an hour now. At £1400 cheaper than the AIBs, and, well... you can actually secure on this side of Christmas. I bought mine on Friday, was delivered on Sunday.

Soldato
FE's are becoming regularly available, with stock sticking around for nearly an hour now. At £1400 cheaper than the AIBs, and, well... you can actually secure on this side of Christmas. I bought mine on Friday, was delivered on Sunday.

How are you finding out when avail?

Associate
I'm done. That's 44 times going through PayPal (1 time AMD site successfully taking it to confirmation stage - then blocking me from the server when I confirm).

It's just not worth the time and effort.

I'll probably sell my Radeon VII whilst it's still worth more than I paid, and use a Fury Nano until RDNA3 / NVNext come out.

Associate
I should think the chances of someone not using bots actually getting anything from AMD's EU site today was less than 1/1000.

Back
Top Bottom