• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon 6900 XT

Associate
I had the link. Then there was a post saying they had moved it.

They never shown as availably with direct links for me. But the main shop one shown them, detecting UK - both 6800XT and 6900XT and even Ryzen 5900 etc. But trying to check ANY of these just shows "Selected shipping country is not available in this region. Please edit your shipping information.".

Associate
The attempted acquisition of these cards is far more exciting than if they were actually available. If they were on general sale I'd not even bother buying one but because they're hard to get I'm trying like a maniac. Got one and a CPU in my basket then and 503 and no access. oooooh it's exciting.

it’s so interesting how human psychology works out isn’t it :) I have to agree, the chase has been fun.

Associate
Welp, AMD's website keeps forcing me back to shipping because `Selected shipping country is not available in this region. Please edit your shipping information`. Meaning the website doesn't ship to UK it seems unless I'm mistaking something.

Back
Top Bottom