oi ocuk y u no ctrol+enter

Caporegime
Yes.

Every other site, press ctrl+enter to send your ideas, your thoughts and creativity in to the void for all the world to see, enjoy, cherish and even delight in.

No on ocuk

no bueno hombre

y u no do dis

¿ǝnb

Caporegime
I presume this is a thing for the weirdos that post from their phones?

Or am I missing some amazing trick that banks don't want you to know about?

Caporegime
OP
I presume this is a thing for the weirdos that post from their phones?

Or am I missing some amazing trick that banks don't want you to know about?

Ctrl enter is universally the shortcut for submit on Windows PCs. Outlook, forums, Teams, facebook, twitter, the lot. All use ctrl+enter to submit / send.

Except for this very PC orientated tech forum full of people who use PCs :confused:

Caporegime
Ctrl enter is universally the shortcut for submit on Windows PCs. Outlook, forums, Teams, facebook, twitter, the lot. All use ctrl+enter to submit / send.

Except for this very PC orientated tech forum full of people who use PCs :confused:
I use Teams every day and have not used Ctrl-Enter once :p

Going to try it on Monday see what magic is performed by the addition of the Ctrl key :p

Caporegime
OP
I use Teams every day and have not used Ctrl-Enter once :p

Going to try it on Monday see what magic is performed by the addition of the Ctrl key :p

Ah crap, I think you're right! I haven't used Teams in ages tbh. I don't think any magic will be sprinkled over your conversations with the addition of the ctrl key :p

The rest still work though.

Soldato

Oh wow I did not know this :eek:

Back
Top Bottom