*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
The dumb thing is removing the wish list will literally cost Sony sales as I've forgotten most of the games I had saved on it so will never buy them now!

I don't understand how they haven't had a larger backlash against the removal of this feature. Can you imagine the uproar and Reddit/Twitter fallout if Steam did the same thing!

I guess Sony are hoping people won't notice it in the PS5 launch hype frenzy.

Soldato
Many ot them I had saved were VR gannes and titles I planned to eventually pick up. Guess I won't be able to track them anymore. Will end up not buying as I can't remember them all.

Soldato
Got codes for the system 8.5 beta software. 20 people can use the codes.
6K49-CDNP-DAX2

Main features updated in this system software beta version
• In Messages, you can now turn notifications on or off for each of the groups you're in. On the group screen, open the options menu and select Turn Notifications Off.

Other update features
• On the game session details screen, you can now use the Request to Join button to ask the session leader to join their game session. The session leader can then send you an invite to join the game session.
• When playing a game you've hidden, other players will no longer see that you're currently playing that game.
• The Communities feature is no longer available.

Associate
I've never had a playstation before always xbox, but after seeing a few of the exclusives I picked up a pro for the front room. Is ps plus the same as xbox live as in I'd need it to play online?
Also I've picked up spiderman, death stranding stranding, ghost of tshushima and days gone, any others worth taking a look at?

Soldato
I've never had a playstation before always xbox, but after seeing a few of the exclusives I picked up a pro for the front room. Is ps plus the same as xbox live as in I'd need it to play online?
Also I've picked up spiderman, death stranding stranding, ghost of tshushima and days gone, any others worth taking a look at?

Yeah pretty much, free to play games typically don't need ps plus for online gaming but most others do.

The Last of Us Remastered and The Last of Us 2 (watch the hate roll in lol)

Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 also.

Associate
Thanks,
I got 14 day trial with the ps play and a 7 day trial with ps now so keep me going for a bit.
Just looked up the last of us, looks pretty good has it got mixed reviews like:p

Soldato
Thanks,
I got 14 day trial with the ps play and a 7 day trial with ps now so keep me going for a bit.
Just looked up the last of us, looks pretty good has it got mixed reviews like:p

The 1st one is honestly pretty close to a masterpiece in story telling, the second one I personally thought it was quite good but there are choices made shall we say with the story that really wound people up!

In all honesty it just goes to show how much people loved the 1st, it was released on ps3 but the Remastered version on ps4 is decent and well worth your time (it will be cheap as chips also, might even be included with ps now)

Soldato
Thanks,
Sony are giving away Ratchet and Clank free of charge until the end of the month so make sure you add that to your account.

They are also giving away Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition in the coming weeks plus 9 other games.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...update-10-free-games-to-download-this-spring/

Back
Top Bottom