Outriders

Man of Honour
Shouldn’t need a cut scene to climb up a rock face etc either :p.

This was a game design apparently, although for the life of me I can’t find where or why.

I’m with you, for something so fast pace it’s pretty mindless fun. I think largely due to the lack of stakes and PvE focus.

Associate
Turn the world level down?
How do I do this?
Z key on the quest map screen

This was a game design apparently, although for the life of me I can’t find where or why.

I’m with you, for something so fast pace it’s pretty mindless fun. I think largely due to the lack of stakes and PvE focus.
Hides loading screens. Although with the game on a gen 4 PCIe NVMe drive, what loading screens?

Associate
I like what I’ve seen of the game so far, but think I’m going to have to put it on hold until they release a patch with a fix for the stutters. DX11 works but doesn’t feel quite as smooth as DX12, also have the bug where the HUD goes missing, but that’s down to me turning off Ansel.

Associate
Game sees a sudden and ridiculous difficulty spike in the later parts of the forest. Either that or I had some synergistic stuff that I got rid of and now I can't survive anything

Associate
The other way to change the world tier on PC is to press escape. The top menu option is WT.

Also remember that bosses build up an immunity to powers. It's the swerly symbol that turns blue on the left of their nameplate. Time those powers for interrupts.

Completed the story and I really enjoyed it. Took my time and read the lore entries as I went. The journal added a lot to the story. Was it a fun, cheesy, bmovie? Yes, yes it was. But I thought they did a good job of telling it and pacinging it through the missions.

Grinding expeditions to get good gear here I come. :D

Oh and if anyone hasn't noticed, there is a Guides menu option when in game
It has basic concise info on all the base mechanics like crafting.

It plays nothing like destiny. Yes it's a looter shooter but has a very different feel. It's not a live service game either. So there's the base game and then I expect expansion packs. Not a dlc drip fed over a year. I think there has been info released but I've not read it yet. The devs have been good at posting info on reddit.

Associate
Haven't tried the demo yet, but it's this basically another Destiny?

Not really -more like Diablo in a third person sci-fi setting. It has lots of loot and a variety of skills plus crafting etc which allows plenty of different builds. Destiny is more polished - particularly the art/graphics etc but for gameplay/builds this is better imho.

Soldato
Trying the demo now, is it locked to 60fps, no matter what settings i try i cant get any higher.
Does the demo work for you?

I tried last night and this morning and got messages about not being able to connect

Played it a few weeks ago without any issues

Back
Top Bottom