• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
This to be honest.

Its at least fairly honourable of Nvidia to make sure there are RRP cards available during this rather mental situation.

They could well have just joined the bandwagon and made loads more profit off it. Fortunately, i think their management has realised that this situation is perhaps unique and shortlived (in the grand scheme of things), so building a happier customer base is more important (and more profitable) long term.

Definitely. This was the only was I was going to buy one this side of Christmas it seems.

Despatch notification today too :)

Associate
Good to see people getting cards, I got a 3070ti yesterday and mate got 3080 today? Anyone want the auction site listing for each? :)

Only kidding. Funnily enough I atually wanted a 3080 and he was gutted not to get a 3070ti so we are swapping.

Soldato
Anyone get a FE today and have their order picked/dispatched already. Mines payment authorised.

Yep, dpd delivered my fe today from yesterday's order. To be honest I was in a bit of a flap and just pressed OK to everything to get the order through. So the only thing I know is the postage I agreed to was about £11 and it arrived today :)

Associate
I got my 3090 fe today , picked packed and posted within the hour......, been waiting for so long just need to kick the kid off minecraft so i can install it....... mmmm rtx minecraft...... oh ,going from a 1080ti......was debating a 3080ti for ages the the 3090fe popped up a couple of hundred less than I was going to pay, so quite a happy crappie, providing it all works okay.

Bullit

Soldato
Mines saying awaiting picking was from todays 3080 drop guess its too late for it to be picked now ? I didnt do saturday delivery so guessing it will be Monday or Tuesday , Do they pick on Saturdays ?

Back
Top Bottom