• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
:eek: god damn mining scalper parasite!! :p

I think I could squeeze another into my board but there would be no airflow between them. At some point there will be AM4 boards surely that have revised version that has the slot wider to accommodate this setup, as it is very niche though I guess there is no money to be made from board vendors.

Lol

Looks tight but fits on my msi b450 tomahawk max just waiting on a PSU today to power them both unfortunately that motherboard doesn't support nvlink

So now I'm in the market for a new motherboard the msi x570 ace looks great with the gold touches that would match the 3090 if I can get it to work with the 3 slot nvlink bridge instead.

X570 godlike is over £600 and would need importing

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Lol

Looks tight but fits on my msi b450 tomahawk max just waiting on a PSU today to power them both unfortunately that motherboard doesn't support nvlink

So now I'm in the market for a new motherboard the msi x570 ace looks great with the gold touches that would match the 3090 if I can get it to work with the 3 slot nvlink bridge instead.

X570 godlike is over £600 and would need importing

Can you share pics? My b450 TUF could do it and yours would help visualise. :D

Soldato
The 3080Ti seems poorly placed at this price. May aswell just go all in and get the 24GB of RAM and better cooler.

Yeah 3080ti is a terrible price at £1050 but still I would rather save the £350 over the 3090 because I don't need 24gb ram.

Normally I wouldn't get such an expensive card but I got a 3080 on release for £689 then used it for 6 months and sold it for £1400 cash.

I am well happy with my 3080ti.

Soldato
What time buy it?

11:30 is when Order Confirmation email came with estimated delivery of 9th August.
14:57 Payment Authorised

Reading messages on Discord of others who have had the order picked update, but not us yet.

I am still waiting as well.

I hope you get sorted, keep us posted.

In other news, I have already seen a listing on FB marketplace near me for a 3080 FE up for £1200, due to be delivered 9th. Blatant scalping :mad:

Back
Top Bottom