Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I must be pushing on a bit now. I have no idea who all these folk are that people suggest to watch. To be fair it still baffles me that people watch people streaming a game. (Goes to collect pension)

Associate
Yeah he's annoying AF. StoneMountain annoys me a bit as well. I watched him sometimes but eventually removed him from my YT feed because all his thumbnails had him pulling a silly face in which is one of my pet hates :p

Soldato
Timtatman. I cant stand him! Actually don't mind StoneMountain when doing solos but he gets a bit excitable in quads!

I can only tolerate SM64 with the FAST squad, Fugglet, Aculite, Stone, Tomographic

Love Fugglet and Aculite, Tomo puts me to sleep, dull voice similar to Shillfrags.

Saying that, I don't watch any of them stream, just the youtube content.

Caporegime
Clipboard02.jpg

Why have these people not been banned? Really simple for Activision/Raven Software to do! - One guy called BrownMagician has multiple accounts and a rank 1000 at only 3 days played?

Soldato
Clipboard02.jpg

Why have these people not been banned? Really simple for Activision/Raven Software to do! - One guy called BrownMagician has multiple accounts and a rank 1000 at only 3 days played?

Obviously something is going on with stats as its impossible to play 12,500 games in 3 days no matter what wallhacks/aimbot you using....

Associate
Given how bad it is lately. My group have decided to at least give Apex a go.

None of us have ever tried it before. But at thos stage going in blind and not winning is better than going in knowing you arent going to win. Its seemingly less common for a game to not have a cheater in it.

Sad thing is, these guys are paying like 20-30 quid a month in subscriptions to do this.
At this stage, given how much money is involved. Id fully believe it if someone said Actiscum were in on it.

Associate
Given how bad it is lately. My group have decided to at least give Apex a go.

None of us have ever tried it before. But at thos stage going in blind and not winning is better than going in knowing you arent going to win. Its seemingly less common for a game to not have a cheater in it.

Sad thing is, these guys are paying like 20-30 quid a month in subscriptions to do this.
At this stage, given how much money is involved. Id fully believe it if someone said Actiscum were in on it.
I wouldn't bother wasting your time. We'll No, actually I haven't played Apex in ages but when I tried it last cheaters were running rife in it, I just uninstalled it and gave up. The mechanics and game world didn't really appeal to me in Apex anyway, so that probably accounted for me uninstalling in the end.

Back
Top Bottom