Amazon Locker. Glad I'm not short

Soldato
Today after work, I drove to the nearest place to me that has an Amazon locker to pick up a package. Input the code given and a door at the very top opened. I had to stand on tiptoes to get it - I'm 5ft 8 and its a good job there's a mirror on the inside at top of the locker compartment as the courier put the packet at the far end. For your info, the package was a pair of globe lightbulbs.

Most of my friends that use the AL are shorter than me. Is there a way for Amazon telling the couriers not to put packages for them in the top lockers? Also is there a timer on the doors once opened? Just in case there isn't the option for Amazon to exclude the top lockers and they need to get hold of someone taller to reach package?

This is what the AL looks like. My package was in the top left locker
T0FLMTI0NjM2MTcz.jpg

Caporegime
Accessibility for Amazon Locker
Lower Locker Preference
During checkout, while selecting Locker as your shipping address, you will see an option to Use lower lockers. Select this option if you would like us to place your order in a Locker that's 15 to 48 inches from the ground. Once this preference is selected, your orders will always be delivered to lower lockers (regardless of your selected locker location). You may opt out of this preference at any time by selecting the Change link beside your lower locker confirmation during checkout.

Soldato
Today after work, I drove to the nearest place to me that has an Amazon locker to pick up a package. Input the code given and a door at the very top opened. I had to stand on tiptoes to get it - I'm 5ft 8 and its a good job there's a mirror on the inside at top of the locker compartment as the courier put the packet at the far end. For your info, the package was a pair of globe lightbulbs.

Most of my friends that use the AL are shorter than me. Is there a way for Amazon telling the couriers not to put packages for them in the top lockers? Also is there a timer on the doors once opened? Just in case there isn't the option for Amazon to exclude the top lockers and they need to get hold of someone taller to reach package?

This is what the AL looks like. My package was in the top left locker
T0FLMTI0NjM2MTcz.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Home-Vida-4-Step-Portable-Folding/dp/B01D8N84D0

Back
Top Bottom