Mattresses - I need knowledge

Soldato
We had a Dormeo which had to go back as the stitching was poor and threads were hanging out everywhere. It wasn't particularly comfortable either.
We have now been sleeping on a Simba mattress for over a year. It's not bad, but I would imagine there are many, many much better mattresses out there.

Soldato
Still rocking the Una latex mattress happily. I swapped their enormous latex pillow out for one of those Sleep Easy ergonomic memory foam ones as I'd keep waking up with a crick in my neck, seems to be a good shout so far.

Soldato
Assuming you've had the jessica for a few weeks now, how are you finding it?

Sent it back, though I'm yet to work out if that was a bad idea! Replaced it with the Sleepeezee Regent.

For those with John Ryan mattresses, do you find that you can sometimes feel the mattress tufts/buttons through your bedding?

Soldato
Has anyone had any experience of returning a John Ryan mattress after the trial period?

Ours is a year old, has a large hill in the middle and the sleeping areas remain "squished".

We have been regularly flipping and rotating the mattress.

Soldato
Had JR origin 1500 for a week now, a lot firmer than expected and girlfriend is struggling to get comfortable on it. Shame as I am sleeping perfectly.

Going to give it a few more weeks but suspect it will be getting returned

Soldato
No, not personally, and have 3 of them.

How long have you had them for mate?

Were looking at pressing the button on one of their High end mattresses. And even though they have thousands of positive reviews. The odd poor one is making us think twice about spending over 4k with them.

Anyone gone baller and bought the expensive ones?

Soldato
How long have you had them for mate?

Were looking at pressing the button on one of their High end mattresses. And even though they have thousands of positive reviews. The odd poor one is making us think twice about spending over 4k with them.

Anyone gone baller and bought the expensive ones?

We've just bought another, so make that 4. We've got two double Comfort 1000s, one double Comfort 1500, and one King 1500, so not the next level up. Very happy with all of them, obviously! Can only imagine the next range up are even better.

Back
Top Bottom