Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
New TT bike for my wife.

After her first time trial at the weekend (she came 2nd overall) she decided she wanted a dedicated TT bike which she can use for TT races and also when she does a triathlon. She tasked me to find one over winter in time for next season, but I don't work like that ha.

This is now our 9th bike between us, should probably shift a few.

51483466703_abe03335cf_b.jpg

Soldato
I dont really see anything wrong with his content

I used to watch his videos religiously for about 3 years, then i found it got boring and just stopped watching him. Haven't seen any of his videos for over a year now. That's not to say that his stuff is not worth watching, it definitely is. I guess i've just outgrown his content.

Caporegime
I used to watch his videos religiously for about 3 years, then i found it got boring and just stopped watching him. Haven't seen any of his videos for over a year now. That's not to say that his stuff is not worth watching, it definitely is. I guess i've just outgrown his content.

ha, me too.

He got big really quickly, Casey Naistat even had him drop by on his channel, but somewhere along the line I unsubscribed. It’s not the content or him as I think he is a cool dude and the guy knows how to make a good video, but something else. Like that coffee brewer, I rather watch James Hoffman’s take on it as he is more an expert.

Soldato
I've done that with a few. I used to enjoy watching Thomas Heaton but there's only so many times you can watch similar videos before it gets boring.

ha, me too.

He got big really quickly, Casey Naistat even had him drop by on his channel, but somewhere along the line I unsubscribed. It’s not the content or him as I think he is a cool dude and the guy knows how to make a good video, but something else. Like that coffee brewer, I rather watch James Hoffman’s take on it as he is more an expert.
Exactly. I haven't watched him in a long time but didn't unsubscribe, so when the coffee video popped up it sparked my interest (being a coffee lover). The putting together of the coffee brewer is a perfectly crafted peice of film making with great choice of music. I have forgotten the rest of the content but that part has stuck in my mind.
At the opposite end I enjoy watching Sean tucker for some reason (maybe his voice)

Back
Top Bottom