Do you always use the same toothpaste?

Caporegime
OP
Oral B the minty blue version I use it raw with no water because it's kind of pointless brushing your teeth and then rinsing your mouth as it's washing away the protection from the paste
I have a small bit of water just to wash it off my tongue. Try to avoid swishing my teeth though. Mouthwash comes a couple of hours later. I don’t floss, don’t feel like I need to.

Soldato
I have a small bit of water just to wash it off my tongue. Try to avoid swishing my teeth though. Mouthwash comes a couple of hours later. I don’t floss, don’t feel like I need to.

I always used to clean with water, then I had some problems that led to the dentist prescribing me some special paste that had extra fluoride, instructions were to brush without water, haven't used water since then and rarely had an issue with the teeth

Caporegime
I always love how certain toothpaste brands introduce "new" "best-ever" "advanced" toothpastes every year.

"Our best-ever clean, now with Red Dilithium crystals, and AI-powered ionic micro platelets, for a scientifically proven deep clean!"

And on the screen there's this GCI battle between some blue crystals and some red blobs. Because nothing says scientifically proven like a CGI battle between some sparking crystals and some vaguely threatening gooey blobs that you think are probably the bad guys.

Associate
I always love how certain toothpaste brands introduce "new" "best-ever" "advanced" toothpastes every year.

"Our best-ever clean, now with Red Dilithium crystals, and AI-powered ionic micro platelets, for a scientifically proven deep clean!"

And on the screen there's this GCI battle between some blue crystals and some red blobs. Because nothing says scientifically proven like a CGI battle between some sparking crystals and some vaguely threatening gooey blobs that you think are probably the bad guys.
:cry:

HD/3D always made me chuckle. I'm still waiting for them to bring out VR toothpaste. Maybe a cryptopaste, with added miners to really drill down to the problem.

Permabanned
I use 4 toothpastes at the present moment.

But the most important is not to drink Coca-Cola because it's very sugary and acidic - literally destroys your teeth in a matter of days.

Soldato
Colgate Total here. Used it for years and I find it abrasive enough to keep my whites white throughout the day. Recently went to the toothpaste isle in Sainsburys to get some for the first time in years - flipping hell at the selection of pastes. They've really gone OTT.

Back
Top Bottom