New World MMO

Soldato
I've always thought it would be cool if an MMO did a thing where you get a 10% cumulative XP boost buff for each 30 mins that someone is in a queue. So if you queue for an hour and a half, you get a 30% XP boost buff for an hour and a half when you get in, but again that sort of thing requires an MMO to think outside of the box.

Yup things like that as a reward for the wait time is definitely giving something back.

Associate
It's no surprise there are queue's. I'm surprised that there are many servers with 10K queues though.

We're currently creating new peak player counts at 363K for the 50 EU servers that are open.

Man of Honour
It's no surprise there are queue's. I'm surprised that there are many servers with 10K queues though.

We're currently creating new peak player counts at 363K for the 50 EU servers that are open.

Much of the queues were avoidable, IF they had bothered, but sadly too few companies ever bother to learn from previous mistakes.

Caporegime
in 1h30m i've moved like 15 places in the queue.

they can't be kicking afk people or people are avoiding it easy.

shame streamers get priority queue if they had the same as everyone else amazon would try a lot harder to fix it

Man of Honour
Steam review system showing once again why its so often pointless, New World started at Overwhelmingly Positive and has dropped throughout the day and now sits on 66% - Mixed. Mostly I would wager due to queues rather than game.

Associate
Discord has eluded that the starter zones have a capacity of 2000 players. The rest of the zones have a greater cap so I think things should get better as people progress out of the starter zone (which should be about an hour of gameplay for most)

Man of Honour
Discord has eluded that the starter zones have a capacity of 2000 players. The rest of the zones have a greater cap so I think things should get better as people progress out of the starter zone (which should be about an hour of gameplay for most)

Isnt the 2000 the total server cap rather than a zonal cap? An MMO having a zone cap of 2000 but other zones having different caps would be a first.

Back
Top Bottom