Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
Same for me, tried some hardcore battle royale with a couple of friends. I'm about 1.2 KDR, they're both around 0.5 or worse (console players) and we were going up against teams all with a 3 KDR.

Soldato
Yeah, all I seem to be matched up with at the moment is level 300+ slide cancelling, bunny hopping, drop shotting sweathards with an unseemingly infinite supply of stuns mixed with the odd aim botting crack head.

Kin ell, some people most play 8 hours a day fgs.

Associate
I've tried to get back into WZ solos but been getting completely destroyed most games. Did finish 2nd to a borderline suspiscious player earlier and one 5th place but mostly it's been me dying a few times then running out of cash. Checking WZ stats I haven't even been in particularly tough lobbies - I'm just playing ****. I've never really felt comfortable with the BR mode though to be fair - without objectives I generally have no clue where anyone is so always getting shot in the back.

Soldato
There's always a fair range of players in the lobbies, averages are lower in wee hours of the morning though. And solos combined with low TTK makes it very easy to get shot in the back :p And of course there is usually some blatent hacker every few games!

Associate
Yeah I haven't really got the patience for WZ, particularly solos, but I also like the challenge and want to get better at it. Hopefully my awareness improves at least. That's a weak point of mine in most games though - once I know where they are my aim and movement are decent!

Caporegime
Apart from some awful cheating last night from a couple of spanish players, I actually enjoyed warzone last night! Although the game seems to be getting more laggy both in game and in the menus.. Lag spikes

Soldato
Apart from some awful cheating last night from a couple of spanish players, I actually enjoyed warzone last night! Although the game seems to be getting more laggy both in game and in the menus.. Lag spikes

I noticed this, The whole menus and GUI seems very laggy,in game seems fine though here.

Commissario
Played a few games of Rebirth at lunch today, was good fun but my god the menu navigation is broken - I even set my menu fps to 60 with no joy :(

Soldato
Soldato
Mate said his was a bad connection tonight, mine seemed ok.
A lucky sniper, head shot my mate, whilst in a heli, turning away from him. Must have been a powerful bullet!

Back
Top Bottom