Have people become too soft?

Soldato
I mean the first thing that page says is they don't have the stats! Curious though, not saying you're wrong. Articles and headlines around around start of lockdown indicated and increase but that could have levelled out as the lockdown progressed.
Around around indeed, but could this possibly be a case of you see suicide everywhere just like you see nazis everywhere? (Anyone who doesn't read the Guardian)

Soldato
Isn't this just same old? As in, old people saying "In my day...", "kids nowadays..." etc. What would progression be if things got harder?

Add to that the fact that individual voices are more heard now than they ever were. For all you know there were a load of softies in the 50s but they just didn't have a comms channel.

Get on and live your life and stop moaning about how you can't act like you used to or say what you used to etc. And just ignore those that annoy you, life is too short.

Soldato
Isn't this just same old? As in, old people saying "In my day...", "kids nowadays..." etc. What would progression be if things got harder?

Add to that the fact that individual voices are more heard now than they ever were. For all you know there were a load of softies in the 50s but they just didn't have a comms channel.

Get on and live your life and stop moaning about how you can't act like you used to or say what you used to etc. And just ignore those that annoy you, life is too short.

Shock, as ocuk forums harbour bitter manbabies who are afraid of anything that doesn't conform with their view of the world. GD should be renamed as DK, d-kruger.

Soldato
I mean the first thing that page says is they don't have the stats! Curious though, not saying you're wrong. Articles and headlines around around start of lockdown indicated and increase but that could have levelled out as the lockdown progressed.
They have the provisional stats for the first lock down and it shows no significant increase this is unlikely to change when the stats are finalised. Domestic violence however did increase much like it does during every England appearance at a major tournament.

Caporegime
They have the provisional stats for the first lock down and it shows no significant increase this is unlikely to change when the stats are finalised. Domestic violence however did increase much like it does during every England appearance at a major tournament.

Yeah, I'm very interested in the paradox. More mental health issues but less suicide.

Back
Top Bottom