Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Soldato
I think that's rather different. Most people I think would consider leaving their kids alone as wilful neglect at the ages that they were, especially with a peculiar arrangement of leaving the door unlocked. A car on the other hand, especially a modern one is perfectly safe in itself at 85 mph especially on a motorway that is devoid of the risks such as pedestrians found on slower roads. There's also a precedence set where such a speed wouldn't be unlawful such as on the autobahn.
Right but we always old adage of "in my day you'd leave the front door unlocked, it was so safe!".

Soldato
Right but we always old adage of "in my day you'd leave the front door unlocked, it was so safe!".

That is true in a sense including leaving a key under the doormat or flowerpot but there's still a significant difference between that being done with an adult at home and at home in their own country and during the day rather than at night. It was either a very naïve sense of faith or stupidity.

Soldato
Ah I see - you have great knowledge of how to act when your daughter has been abducted. What would you suggest is the correct way to act?

The same as 99% of parents who even turn around for a split second and find the kid has run off act. Completely beside themselves with fear and anxiety. Not arranging (and playing) a tennis match the very next day.

Soldato
The same as 99% of parents who even turn around for a split second and find the kid has run off act. Completely beside themselves with fear and anxiety. Not arranging (and playing) a tennis match the very next day.
They did odd things in the wake of their daughters abduction. Seems fairly apt considering, no? Or is playing tennis not an odd thing to do? :confused:

Soldato
Oh for gods sake. Them not knowing if the door was open or locked is easily explainable by them just not being attentive, something they clearly weren't being. Factor in some drink and its easy for them to not know such a detail and claim it was because if it wasn't they looks bad but then change their story when it was shown it was. Were they bad parents that night and any other night they left their children unattended, yes. Does that mean they are killers? get real. I suppose the MET are complicit as well? They've spent years investigating this but are her parents their prime suspects? They let their child down, something they will have to live with forever.

Soldato
What about every other family that goes to Portugal and pays for this very commonly offered service?
what about what? They left a THREE YEAR OLD unattended so they could go and party with friends. So I will state it again as you seem to want to make excuses for their behaviour. THEY ARE SCUM.

It is so obviously clear cut that the NSPCC state: Infants and young children aged 0-3 years old should never be left alone – even for 15 minutes while you pop down the road. This applies not just to leaving them home alone but also in your car while you run into the shops.

Caporegime
They did odd things in the wake of their daughters abduction. Seems fairly apt considering, no? Or is playing tennis not an odd thing to do? :confused:

Tbh I think I'd be on the frantically and pointlessly wondering or driving round or vomiting in sheer dread and panic in the bathroom.

But I suspect this was mostly a friend who organised and dragged them there as a distraction as if a friend ofine was having a reaction like I expect I would be having I'd be doing anything I could to try and give them a minutes distraction

Caporegime
what about what? They left a THREE YEAR OLD unattended so they could go and party with friends. So I will state it again as you seem to want to make excuses for their behaviour. THEY ARE SCUM.

It is so obviously clear cut that the NSPCC state: Infants and young children aged 0-3 years old should never be left alone – even for 15 minutes while you pop down the road. This applies not just to leaving them home alone but also in your car while you run into the shops.
What about the 8 hours a day your unconscious?

Or do parents sleep in shifts?

I may have been underbuyig for my parents presents all this time if that's th case

Caporegime
I wonder if she heard something outside and went to investigate. The McCann's perhaps opened the shutter and window to stage a kidnap because they didn't want to admit they'd left the door unlocked. In fact their statements have inconsistencies around door being locked in one and unlocked in another. They still had their other children to consider so perhaps were worried about loosing the others to being placed in care.

This would be a weird presence of mind wouldn't it?

If you came back and your child was gone would you not be thinking "oh **** she's wondered off" not "welp she's dead best start staging the crime scene"

Soldato
This would be a weird presence of mind wouldn't it?

If you came back and your child was gone would you not be thinking "oh **** she's wondered off" not "welp she's dead best start staging the crime scene"

They wouldn't have any reason to think she was dead but perhaps it dawned on them how it would look on them for being negligent and not wanting to have the rest taken away for that reason. They may also of had a few to drink by the stage Madeleine was discovered missing, further clouding their already clouded judgement.

Bearing in mind they're both doctors they must have had safeguarding training so must have been acutely aware of how it would look on them.

Man of Honour
Soldato
This is the text of a person who has done zilch research before posting in a thread. It's ok, I've been there. We all learn from it.

Says the man who claims he played tennis the day after only to be shown (below) to be spouting nonsense. You've been sucked in and blown out the other side by internet gossip. You are in no position to throw statements like that around.

Soldato
I'm not sure if the parents did it. But their actions since the event aren't what people would expect.

I think she was probably taken by one of these 'rings'. I think people know more than what is being told.

Soldato

This tbh. You just can't get away from the fact they neglected their responsibility as a parent.

It's been dressed up with all sorts of excuses since the day she went missing.

How they have got away without being prosecuted is crazy.

Soldato
And that would have involved their seven mates who they were with.

He played tennis on the same day - http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077554/Rebuttal of "Fact"%202

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6274030/gerry-mccann-tennis-tannerman-madeleine/

Oh wow, I wonder who could have knocked up this decade old factual website :D

PS, it's not hard to find the owner of that pbworks site and the links to Kate McCanns book sale.

I mean, there's plenty more "factual" information from reliable sources, such as this one:
https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html

Was it the last photo Kate? Can't be that hard to remember? Oh yes, she magically lost any hint if a tan two days before the pool photo (even though you said this was the last photo of her).

Says the man who claims he played tennis the day after only to be shown (below) to be spouting nonsense. You've been sucked in and blown out the other side by internet gossip. You are in no position to throw statements like that around.

Yes, yes you're right. I mean he says one thing, then immediately changes his mind to which day it was. Let me help you out here. Your child goes missing, you know exactly when and where you were, what she was wearing and what you were doing. You don't wash soft toys, ever. You don't clean out your hire car. You don't take unexplained trips in the immediate days after. And you certainly don't create a poxy "FACTS REBUTALE" website. I mean how amateurish is that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom