• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
How are you finding the thermals and noise?

I have a Dell Tower server sitting behind me running ESXi. Over that I can't hear the 3080ti at all! :D

It run at between 70 and 80 C depending on game load. I've just set Afterburner to keep the temps below 75C so it shouldn't cause me any issues.

I've had a few crashes in Valhalla and Division 2 (note: both Ubisoft games) running Ultra mode so have had to knock them down to just very high and been stable since. Cyberpunk 2007 is running lovely - I'll be starting my fourth play through shortly.

Associate
I have a Dell Tower server sitting behind me running ESXi. Over that I can't hear the 3080ti at all! :D

It run at between 70 and 80 C depending on game load. I've just set Afterburner to keep the temps below 75C so it shouldn't cause me any issues.

I've had a few crashes in Valhalla and Division 2 (note: both Ubisoft games) running Ultra mode so have had to knock them down to just very high and been stable since. Cyberpunk 2007 is running lovely - I'll be starting my fourth play through shortly.

Your own personal fan heater :)

Soldato
Anyone get a 3060Ti?

Well I got an order confirmation for one.. lets see if I get it.. Hoping my son won't be to upset with it as he wanted a 3080fe... but keep telling him they are now EOL... will wait and see as it is not showing on my order history yet but have a confirmed message when ordering. Also just got an email confirmation for the order.

Showing up on order history now, but says pending payment authorisation. I did get an sms and put the code in when paying and it went threw so..wait and see now... will not tell him I got it yet as it may not come threw was trying to get him a 3080fe since day one never could even when I clicked buy right away when they came up, guessing botted and now just EOL. So hope he will be happy.. if not I just wasted the one allowed purchase that I saved for him.:rolleyes:

Says now: Order status: Awaiting Picking :D

Last edited:
Soldato
well i managed to pay for a 3080TI but i've got no order confirmation and its not showing in my orders so I guess I missed it due to the transaction being flagged as fraudulent by Visa and then Nationwide.

Soldato
well i managed to pay for a 3080TI but i've got no order confirmation and its not showing in my orders so I guess I missed it due to the transaction being flagged as fraudulent by Visa and then Nationwide.

Have you never purchased from them before anything ? That can come up if the case. :(

Back
Top Bottom