Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It was a fun watch but absolutely stupid in the sense that the first half of the film made very little sense after the second half.

So who sent him the letter? Presumably the dad, but why did the dad send a squad to get the necklace in San Francisco AND send the letter?!

The Mandarin explained he had a bet with his men that they couldn't take the pendant if they tried because they didn't believe he worthy. The postcard was to lure him there and lead them to the sister I guess. It did contradict itself because later on he claims he knows where all his children are

Man of Honour
The Mandarin explained he had a bet with his men that they couldn't take the pendant if they tried because they didn't believe he worthy. The postcard was to lure him there and lead them to the sister I guess. It did contradict itself because later on he claims he knows where all his children are
Thanks for the response. That being that answer is ‘lol’ (at the film, not you) because it makes impossibly little sense. He would have to know where his son was to send him the postcard. All just… sensationally pointless!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Thanks for the response. That being that answer is ‘lol’ (at the film, not you) because it makes impossibly little sense. He would have to know where his son was to send him the postcard. All just… sensationally pointless!

That actually a good point lol. I guess it was dodgy plot point to move it forward.

Back
Top Bottom