*** Official SONOS Thread ***

Soldato
It's all down to personal preference and usage. For me, the Sub made a HUGE improvement and even though I paid full price for it, I'm very glad I have it. I did vaguely consider adding a second but decided against it, in the room I have them in it just isn't necessary.

Yep, the gen 3 Sub will play nicely with everything else.

I definitely want one. Where are the usually positioned? Near the TV or by the seating area for best effect?

Soldato
I am led to believe that where the sub is concerned it shouldn't make any difference where it's positioned to the nature of LFE and how our ears interpret them. Obviously this helps when the sub is wireless :D
Pop it in the bathroom then? ;)

That's good to hear thanks! Just not much room left around the TV area but we do have a free corner next to a sideboard that would suit it well and have it relatively hidden or atleast out of the way

Caporegime
I am led to believe that where the sub is concerned it shouldn't make any difference where it's positioned to the nature of LFE and how our ears interpret them. Obviously this helps when the sub is wireless :D

I've got the sub positioned the other side of the room from my TV and it works very well. It genuinely sounds like it's coming from the Beam.

Soldato
The fact a Sonos rep hid my post within a minute of posting and messaged me to ask how I found out, then 10 minutes later unhidded it to say they spoke with the beta team and said it's fine, kinda thinks it must be coming.

Last edited:
Associate
The fact a Sonos rep hid my post within a minute of posting and messaged me to ask how I found out, then 10 minutes later unhidded it to say they spoke with the beta team and said it's fine, kinda thinks it must be coming.
Wonder when it'll launch, January/February maybe.

Soldato
A mini sub would be great for me. I have a pair of One SL's in my Study and would like a bit more bass but not badly enough that I'll fork out for the current sub. The current sub is also too bit for the room.

Back
Top Bottom