UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 9th December2021]

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised if Milan are in for him after this game, £40 million should get the deal done although I'm not sure Phillips would want to drop down to Scottish league quality football.

Edit: Still 10 minutes left but Kessie's not impressed me in either game. Might stand out in the Italian league but he'd disappear in ours.

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if Milan are in for him after this game, £40 million should get the deal done although I'm not sure Phillips would want to drop down to Scottish league quality football.

Edit: Still 10 minutes left but Kessie's not impressed me in either game. Might stand out in the Italian league but he'd disappear in ours.
The only player on their team who has looked vaguely ok has been Hernandez

Caporegime
Perfect. Win the game, win the group with 18 points, most of the first team had the night off and gave some school kids a taste of European football.

Really feel for BoomAM, must be gutting to see Milan and Italian football in this state :D

Don
6 wins from 6 from a supposed group of death with the Bolton Baresi (or Aldi Maldini, whichever you prefer) lighting up the San Siro.

It's staggering to think that's the best side in Italy this season because that was really comfortable for our 2nd string.

Don
Just watched the Porto - Atletico highlights. Porto got proper Atletico'd. I half wish we'd have lost today to knock Atletico out, they're such a horrible side.

Man of Honour
Zidane Iqbal and Charlie Savage (yes, that Savage) likely to be on the bench tonight.

Given the style of play we're now implementing, it's a good idea to try out some of these younger lads. We're not exactly overflowing with great midfield options.

Caporegime
Henderson, Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Matic, Shaw, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad ,Lingard, Greenwood, Elanga | Subs: Heaton, Kovar, Hardley, Mengi, Savage, Iqbal, Shoretire.

Well complete change, not even got the first teamers on the bench. 4 appearances from the 5 outfield players on the bench :D

I think Matic is playing at CB with a Mata VdB pivot?

Man of Honour
Interesting team, but makes a lot of sense. I bet he's wanted to focus on training with the main squad, and letting them recover from playing 3 games in 8 days.

Huge chance for Van de Beek to shine.

Caporegime
Henderson, Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Matic, Shaw, Van de Beek, Mata, Amad ,Lingard, Greenwood, Elanga | Subs: Heaton, Kovar, Hardley, Mengi, Savage, Iqbal, Shoretire.

Well complete change, not even got the first teamers on the bench. 4 appearances from the 5 outfield players on the bench :D

I think Matic is playing at CB with a Mata VdB pivot?

Tis a strange formation that is for sure. It will either be genius or complete failure :p

Consigliere
Interesting team, but makes a lot of sense. I bet he's wanted to focus on training with the main squad, and letting them recover from playing 3 games in 8 days.

Huge chance for Van de Beek to shine.

Interesting to see Amad Diallo too...had forgotten about him and he cost 37m. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom