Poll: F1 2022 - Pre-season testing and discussion

Who will win the 2022 Formula 1 constructor's title ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just checking the bookies for F1 2022 outright championship and top 5 are:

Lewis Hamilton - 7/4
Max Verstappen - 11/4
George Russell - 10/3
Charles LeClerc - 6/1
Carlos Sainz - 19/1

I think that's crazy good odds for a punt on Sainz who has been the better Ferrari driver this season.

Where's that?

I see (bet365)

Hamilton 5/6
Verstappen 9/4
Russell 6/1
Leclerc 14/1
Sainz 25/1
Norris 33/1
Perez 40/1

Top price on Hamilton is 11/8 with Skybet according to Oddschecker.

Soldato
I voted Merc, they’ve had some people poached but they still have a wealth of expertise. They also seem to have the right structure and mentality to get the best out of their staff. Not to mention they have the best driver line up next year.

Though Sainz and LeClerc are a good line up too and I’d love to see Ferrari back fighting for wins with McLaren up there also.

Soldato
Apparently Hamilton unfollowed F1 on Instagram, probably just didn't want to see Verstappen given his trophy and isn't related to retirement.
Oh dear, oh dear......
Anyone who thinks he controls/uses his own Insta is a mug. They as a brand (Merc/Lewis) are disassociating themselves from FIA as a protest, and rightly so.

Associate
He's got a media person/team who deal with it for him, its far from unusual. Celebrities are far too busy to be dealing with unnecessary **** like Insta/twitter/etc.
Just because he has a social media person/team it doesn't mean he doesn't also use it himself. Probably doesn't want it rubbed in his face as they go ahead with the awards charade trying to gaslight everyone and legitimize the championship.

Associate
I'd be pretty happy for a team other than Merc / Red Bull to be top but likewise a good mix would be nice to see.

Don't much care for Haas but do like an underdog so would like to see them rewarded for their spend nothing on 2021 gamble.

Do wonder if we'll have a 2009 and a few teams pulling a blinder on an interpretation of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom