Microsoft buying Activision (World of Warcraft, Call of Duty etc)

Caporegime
bill gates wants WoW2
Bill gates has nothing to do with MSFT any more, I think he owns like 1% of shares if he still holds them.

it would be more like phil spencer wants warcraft 4.

shame no one can afford to buy valve, only chance we ever see hl3

Associate
Please make WoW good again or even make WoW 2.

With all this metaverse stuff going on you would think mmorpgs would be on the up.

After all this blizzard controversy and another duff expansion WoW needs help. Player numbers are low. I hope they dont make the game pay to win. Level boost is bad enough.

Also WoW on Xbox as FFIV is on PlayStation

I think it's a good move. Activision are pure scum. If it doesn't work out I will just play ashes of creation.

Soldato
Crazy money, I don't think this is a good thing for gamers though, if it carries on its going to be like social media with 2 or 3 big companies controlling everything.

Please make WoW good again

never going to happen unless they fire all the writers and system devs

or even make WoW 2.
why would you want more of the same but just classed as "wow 2" with the current quality of blizzard staff?

Associate
Crazy money, I don't think this is a good thing for gamers though, if it carries on its going to be like social media with 2 or 3 big companies controlling everything.

never going to happen unless they fire all the writers and system devs

why would you want more of the same but just classed as "wow 2" with the current quality of blizzard staff?

Microsoft can now sack them all and hire new staff or move staff from other projects.

Back
Top Bottom