World Cup Group E (Czech Rep, Ghana, Italy, USA) **SPOILERS**

Associate
The FIFA world ranking doesn’t tell us the truth. Czech, ranked no.2 and USA, ranked no.5 didn’t go through to the second round. It was disappointing performance from Czech. They started well but ended badly.

Associate
Spawn said:
Exactly hes ****'ing useless if you ask me, how or why do people rate him i have no clue....just as bad as Ronaldo of Brazil:p

Liked so many players hyped up!!!!

AS for the Fifa rankings they mean nothing. No way are mexio the 4th best team in the world!

Soldato
Spawn said:
Exactly hes ****'ing useless if you ask me, how or why do people rate him i have no clue....just as bad as Ronaldo of Brazil:p
He just seems to under-achieve for the national team. He's great at club level.
A bit like quite a few players. Two that come to mind in that regard are Gerrard & Goofy.

About the game:
Not the most convincing win ive seen to be honest. I thought Nedved played very well. Rosicky went missing. I only knew he was playing when the commentators mentioned his name.
Camoranesi, again, goes down in my estimation. He just takes play acting to a whole new level. Not impressed at all.
Still waiting for news on whats up with Nesta.
I was impressed by Cannavaro, and for once, i wasnt doing an England Fan/Hargreaves and shouting abuse at Materazzi. :p
Shame for Czech Republic to be honest. They really did give it their all.

Back
Top Bottom