New Logo on forum

All issues should now be fixed.

RIP old OcUK logo, which I made 10 years ago.

vBulletin_logo7.gif

Well if a PNG version like the one posted by Skippi isn't going to be used because black isn't 'official' to cater for users of alt themes then the logo will forever be adblocked :/

It's kind of a bummer when almost everything else is centred around making customers happy.

Well if a PNG version like the one posted by Skippi isn't going to be used to cater for users of alt themes then the logo will forever be adblocked :/

It's kind of a bummer when almost everything else is centred around making customers happy.

The one I made has jagged edges and stuff. Only rushed it to show that there's no real reason that PNG's can't be used these days.

But, the black theme can be edited just be changing the logo replacement code.

Wow, changing back to the blue style after using black for so long is just weird, my eyes hurt :(

Also, why is there a horrendous outer glow on the logo? have we travelled back in time?

Last edited:
Yes that's my point, 52% isn't enough to make such a change. Maybe if it was 90% they would change it, but 52% is too close.

The logical thing to do would have been to add the black theme to the user cp, then both halves of the forum are happy, it doesn't have to be implemented as the only theme.

But that wasn't even done.

Would I be killed for saying I think the old one was better? :D

Not sure if it's allowed, sure it can't hurt, but I did a quick 'redesign' purely out of interest. :p

ocuklogo.png

Back
Top Bottom