New Logo on forum

Please please please use this instead.

No, don't, it's terrible.

Surely someone has the original PSD file to get rid of that stupid glow and put a transparency on it.

The forum and graphics always seem like an after thought, I know this place doesn't actually create any revenue but it's the public face of company for a lot of people and not updating the forum kinda gives off the impression that you just don't care, also, I thought you hired a designer recently?

Would I be killed for saying I think the old one was better? :D

Not sure if it's allowed, sure it can't hurt, but I did a quick 'redesign' purely out of interest. :p

ocuklogo.png

Nice one. Looks much much better.

For those of you on black theme who want a quick fix, go to edit the theme on stylish, CTRL+F to find "LOGO".

The first result should be one which replaces the VB Bulletin logo with the one from the shop.

Edit the VB logo url with "gfx/forumlogo_final4.jpg"

So, the code should now read:

Code:
td#header_right_cell, div > div.page > div > br {display:none!important}
img[src$="gfx/forumlogo_final4.jpg"]{background: url("http://www.overclockers.co.uk/img/logo.gif") no-repeat!important;width:0;height: 0;padding: 75px 0 0 390px;margin-bottom:15px;}

No, don't, it's terrible.

Surely someone has the original PSD file to get rid of that stupid glow and put a transparency on it.

The forum and graphics always seem like an after thought, I know this place doesn't actually create any revenue but it's the public face of company for a lot of people and not updating the forum kinda gives off the impression that you just don't care, also, I thought you hired a designer recently?

The forums banners and graphics will start to be updated, and you will notice dont worry. I've been going round the shop site currently re-doing banners and getting everything into place. Dont worry :)

I'm not worried, I'm just a bit disappointed that it all seems very amateurish for such a "large" company. I will be interested to see the changes you have planned :)

Code:
td#header_right_cell, div > div.page > div > br {display:none!important}
img[src$="gfx/forumlogo_final4.jpg"]{background: url("http://www.overclockers.co.uk/img/logo.gif") no-repeat!important;width:0;height: 0;padding: 85px 0 0 390px;}

Fixed Stylish code if anyone wants.

Back
Top Bottom